Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Thanks again for all the amazing models Suzu.
Ranger received phw breasts now ? There are some issues around them but its good option .

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Oops
Has it open with image was careless ...
I burst out laughing without thinking unexpectedly
From now on I will not open the image lol
lol what?
The character is by somebody else tho, didin't found better use for tamer's body shape xD

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
I think it is an error because there are multiple skin meshes to bind.
Normally, bindings such as costumes will copy the skin bound to the nude body mesh.
In the case of pacTool, since the mesh is divided by UV in the export, it becomes multiple meshes, so mesh 00 _ lod 0 and mesh 01 _ lod 0 are edited separately in my case.
There is no error when that person imports it into pac.
qDjoOBH.png
The tool writer reply the error can be ignored, but the model I changed is not yet imported.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
yaay no more tamer's alien feet love ya Suzu!

Is that link to new tamer feet Black Desert Nude 3D Mesh (2017-7-20) ?
yes or It is here too
Resorepless v3.3

Download: Resorepless v3.3.zip

Notes:

- Don't forget to extract the folder "patcher_resources\". A lot of new stuff was included in there.
- Just overwrite all the old files, no need to uninstall or delete anything.
- Your config from v3.2 will be kept.

Changes:
- Changed the menu navigation style from all menus to the "Arrow Style" navigation:
View attachment 64268

View attachment 64245
View attachment 64246
- You can toggle between using the new models or the old ones, by changing this option:
View attachment 64248

View attachment 64250
View attachment 64251
- Added option to use or not use penises
View attachment 64263
- Press F3 in the Customization menu to change penis type for each class:
View attachment 64253

Warning: This mod only works well for the default skin color for each class, or similar. If your skin color it's too different from the original, this is gonna happen:
View attachment 64252

All Pubic Hair Textures Included
- All pubic hair options are now included in the main release .
There is no need to download or install the additional pack anymore.
This is how this was achieved:
View attachment 64265

- You can now individually select different pubic hair for the classes Sorceress, Valkyrie, Maehwa and Kunoichi
View attachment 64256

- You can now choose which class you want the mod to be applied to, and which ones you do not want to:
View attachment 64257

- Added an option to remove Kibelius armor completely, but keep the wings, boots and gloves.
View attachment 64255
View attachment 64254
- Added Real Costume Names to the File Browser menus:
View attachment 64259
- Added entry to the "Remove Weapons" menu for the upcoming class Mystic (It will probably already work without any code change when it's released)
View attachment 64260
- Added option to remove the stable female NPC's clothes
RSYITKV.jpg

View attachment 64261
- Added a lot of conditions in order to prevent the removal of helmets that make the character appear bald:
View attachment 64264
- Added Dark Knight's Sin Terma outfit to the list of things removed with the censorship removal option
View attachment 64266
- Added new option: Reset and Uninstall Everything: The option deletes all the extra files that were created by the program.Including files like the "removed_armors.txt" and all the files in your "character\" folder. It also resets the tool to it's original state. It will be like you've never installed anything before.
View attachment 64267

Additional changes:
- Speed greatly improved for the "Modifying original partcutdesc.xml." step
- Speed greatly improved for the "Generating partcutdesc.xml." step
- Fixed memory leak and crash when "Fixing holes" for like, 300 files or more.
- Fixed "partcutdesc_removed_armors.txt" not being deleted after you ask to unmark all files from the "Fix holes" menu.
- Added some aditional explanation for when the "customizationboneparamdesc" xml files fails to be extracted and now it only halts at the end, after all of them have failed, explaning what's gonna happen because they have failed to extract.
- Changed "Copying censorship removal files" method to something similar to the "Copying nude textures". It's faster and the previous method was causing crashes in some people's computers.

I will try again when I have plenty of time

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The tool writer reply the error can be ignored, but the model I changed is not yet imported.
This is a skinning test, is not it? There was no abnormality in the mesh Are you exporting with Replace All? It may be better to use only mesh01_lod1

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
This is a skinning test, is not it? There was no abnormality in the mesh Are you exporting with Replace All? It may be better to use only mesh01_lod1
I do not know FBX format supported by this tool, I just changed he gave me file.

This is the import info he sent to me
03.png

Squaresangles

Potential Patron
For some reasons after the install, the belly of my character looks very low resolution (no shadow, no depth in belly button, just a flat belly)
Did I do something wrong?

2017-07-20_734267177.JPG
2017-07-20_734589749.JPG

Ana

Potential Patron

Yeah! That's lovely, Suzu! Now, if you could please just make the shirt sheer, maybe just a little less see-through than this one here (also yours; you'll recognize it):
5ulzoYk.jpg

Also, ty for the update, looks great! :)

EDIT: doesn't seem to want to show the quote... :P

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
There is one thing of net searching with pactool and another game. Is not it using it?
He just said that this is a new development, in the test. Give me some fbx file let me modify, but he import error.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
He just said that this is a new development, in the test. Give me some fbx file let me modify, but he import error.
In fact, before the pactool comes out, I suddenly wearing an email from indigo
There is software that can import the modified black mesh of the desert, but it was a request of "I can not use 3DCG software, so please remodel the mesh".
I was afraid because it was sudden and I ignored it because it was scary.lol
Since then pactool came out, the mesh of the ranger at that time may be a work of your friend, maybe?
It may still have a connection and got version 3
I wrote a lot of bad things about pactool to threads
So I can not get it, haha haha

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It might seem to upload to you and feel free to modify the mesh, but in fact we are struggling
It's about importing the modified mesh into a pac file. xD

nickson555

Content Creator
Thank you guys for ur efforts
looking forward to see new updates from the pactools so we can see more awesome 3d mesh mods in BDO.

guns2549

Vivacious Visitor
nice mods suzu, i like it, but i wanna ask something, i can use the solid vagina with the old nipples?, if not plz on the next update bring more options for nipples ;)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
nice mods suzu, i like it, but i wanna ask something, i can use the solid vagina with the old nipples?, if not plz on the next update bring more options for nipples ;)
It is the same as included in resorepless

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Any idea why this happens with sorceress's nipples?
it's the only one i've had this problem with so far, other classes work jyst fine

Doesn't happen wit other classes
Valk

Kuno

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
How to fix this
Sorceress and Tamer

Any idea why this happens with sorceress's nipples?
it's the only one i've had this problem with so far, other classes work jyst fine

Doesn't happen wit other classes
Valk

Kuno
I think that Sorceress is distorted because the default skinning is different from other PHW series.Skinning of the buttocks of the tamers is also out of default, so I am worrying about fixing with the mesh.
gV8kR7n.jpg
UIiWs9Z.jpg

This is the limit for mesh correction of the crotch of Sorceress.
I do not have to worry if skinning corrections can be imported...

Attachments

phw_00_nude_0001_noalpha.zip
261.9 KB · Views: 170

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.