Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyna

Potential Patron
Hey suzu, i have some questions hope i dont bother you. Do you know a way/if its possible to add breast/butt physics for the tamer? i main tamer and its kinda sad its the only char without physics as i like her playstyle the most out of all chars. Also do you know how to edit the position of some armor pieces. i had no problem editing the textures but now some armor parts are too far away from the skin and it looks weird so i would like to push them inwards. thanks in advance

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Tried to switch phw to pnw body mesh, it somewhat fixed the nips issue but now there's a neck seam for obvious reasons...

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey suzu, i have some questions hope i dont bother you. Do you know a way/if its possible to add breast/butt physics for the tamer? i main tamer and its kinda sad its the only char without physics as i like her playstyle the most out of all chars. Also do you know how to edit the position of some armor pieces. i had no problem editing the textures but now some armor parts are too far away from the skin and it looks weird so i would like to push them inwards. thanks in advance
The body of Tamer has various problems. Regarding the clothes you say, if it is the default body mesh, most of the waist part of the clothes is inside the body. Since the West has narrowed deliberately. When the butt is also the default, it becomes flat when spreading your feet. Various problems are being fixed now.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Tried to switch phw to pnw body mesh, it somewhat fixed the nips issue but now there's a neck seam for obvious reasons...
0002 and noalfa of the pac name of the nude body means that it has been changed. So it's head does not fit. The plum head does not match either.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
25dGFYp.jpg

The original PAC file has distorted buttocks.
Even if we export the mesh it is not distorted.
This is a skinning error. It is troublesome.
4gIGv0N.jpg

After separating the boundary edges (surrounded by red lines), the vagina clears away from skinning. lol
I am pretty trial and error.
It may be impossible to modify mesh only ...
But I will do it well...

Lihime

Potential Patron
I think that there are many things that do not change even if you change the color of the vertex and import it with pactool.
There is no problem if it changes. You should change it to white.

What is change of polygon face We will delete the edge where the vertex is black so that the texture will not be distorted.
Delete to some extent and make it one face. Save it in the dae file in that state. Dae's import option triangulation made that face that became polyhedral It is automatically triangulated.
As a result, the vertex color is forcibly changed and the black spots disappear.
just to report nothing worked T^T..
I lack of skill to replace surfaces without distortion but thanks for teaching.

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
I know why I can not show in the game, I modified the default white underwear, but did not modify the texture, so transparent XD

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
suzu, can you make a mesh specificly for Mystic once you have the time?
I tried using the Sorceress' mesh since Mystic is PHW-based, but
apparently it didn't work.
Maybe because the Sorceress' is _noalpha? Maybe a normal w_00_nude_0001.pac would work, like Kunoichi's?

324234-png.64597

Could someone help me fix this problem?
It seems like the body texture for Mystic doesn't fit.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Maybe because the Sorceress' is _noalpha? Maybe a normal w_00_nude_0001.pac would work, like Kunoichi's?
Sorceress and plum are different around the neck.If the mesh name is pww as for the witch, it is Kunoichi and Valkyrie if it is used.If you have pcw_00_nude_0001.pac? Of mystic I can fix it
but I do not have

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Sorceress and plum are different around the neck.If the mesh name is pww as for the witch, it is Kunoichi and Valkyrie if it is used.If you have pcw_00_nude_0001.pac? Of mystic I can fix it
but I do not have
Infelizmente não. O jogo carrega literalmente o mesmo arquivo.
Eu não sei se tem um lugar que diz qual arquivo tem que carregar pelo nome real.
I got it

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
fix it
Mistic had a slightly bigger body shape so we moved the vertices together.
(However, because the arm has not changed, it may be slightly thin
I keep the breast as it was when it was previously modified.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.