Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superlativo

Vivacious Visitor
thanks suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 for dedicate your time into a busty tamer and explain how to look better instead of my square boobs :\ :D i look at your pbw today

superlativo

Vivacious Visitor
TQwUn6K.png

Im7k2IV.jpg

zHqVDIF.jpg
eONJWtM.jpg
Awesome work suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴
Also when is sit or make animation, boobs is almost perfect <_<

Ana

Potential Patron
Looking forward to the new female body release, Suzu! I'm curious to know if you've throught about revisiting some of the costume options afterwards? Specifically, I think the Kylia costume for Valkyrie would look great with the sheer top and pointy nipples...I dunno if the model has a shirt under the default armour cups, but if it did, that'd be neat!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Looking forward to the new female body release, Suzu! I'm curious to know if you've throught about revisiting some of the costume options afterwards? Specifically, I think the Kylia costume for Valkyrie would look great with the sheer top and pointy nipples...I dunno if the model has a shirt under the default armour cups, but if it did, that'd be neat!
BZVe3G1.gif
iOnvk8b.gif

Is it about this?
Using an unmodified texture

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Please wait for the update a little more.
It completed, but because, there are various and adult circumstances lol

Ana

Potential Patron
BZVe3G1.gif
iOnvk8b.gif

Is it about this?
Using an unmodified texture

Yeah, it's that outfit. You current version is really nice, without the cloth skirt, armour cups removed and breasts exposed. I was just wondering if there's shirt mesh under the armour breast cups. If so, I just think it would look so awesome with the armour cups gone, but instead of cutouts in the shirt, a sheer shirt.

That's my dream, anyways. I know you're busy, so I presume nothing, but figured it can't hurt to ask! :)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Yeah, it's that outfit. You current version is really nice, without the cloth skirt, armour cups removed and breasts exposed. I was just wondering if there's shirt mesh under the armour breast cups. If so, I just think it would look so awesome with the armour cups gone, but instead of cutouts in the shirt, a sheer shirt.

That's my dream, anyways. I know you're busy, so I presume nothing, but figured it can't hurt to ask! :)
There is no shirt mesh in the chest, but I can make it
maybe

Reactions: Ana

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴
Can you normally import the this fbx file without error? I only 3ds max 2016, there will be prompted to import errors. File version may be higher.
If the correct import, please modify the mesh, add new mesh, and then make new uv.
Finally, re-save fbx file to give me, fbx file version 2018 and 2016, two different versions to test.

Attachments

pew_00_uw_1010.rar
309.3 KB · Views: 118

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴
Can you normally import the this fbx file without error? I only 3ds max 2016, there will be prompted to import errors. File version may be higher.
If the correct import, please modify the mesh, add new mesh, and then make new uv.
Finally, re-save fbx file to give me, fbx file version 2018 and 2016, two different versions to test.

Same. I get tons of errors exporting and importing the fbx. Even if I use the old 2014-2015 fbx.

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Same. I get tons of errors exporting and importing the fbx. Even if I use the old 2014-2015 fbx.
You use fbx ver?

I import the display error message is
The following parent and/or ancestor node(s) is/are not part of the BindPose definition.
-Bip01
-Bip01 Neck01
-Bip01 L UpperArm
-B_face_com
-Bip01 R UpperArm

Last edited:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
You use fbx ver?

I import the display error message is
The following parent and/or ancestor node(s) is/are not part of the BindPose definition.
-Bip01
-Bip01 Neck01
-Bip01 L UpperArm
-B_face_com
-Bip01 R UpperArm
Sorry, I get this when I import DAE.

While reading or writing a file the following notifications have been raised.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Footsteps" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Pelvis" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Spine" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Spine1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Spine2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Neck" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Neck01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Head" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_10" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_11" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_12" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_13" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_30" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_31" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_32" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_33" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_34" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_20" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_21" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_22" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_23" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_00" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_02" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_03" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_60" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_61" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_62" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_63" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_50" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_51" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_52" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_53" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_40" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_41" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_42" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_43" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_face_com" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_left_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_right_tail" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_right" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_left" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_right_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_right_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_mid_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_left_tail" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_left_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_left_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_left_left" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_left_right" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_left_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_right_left" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_right_right" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_right_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_right_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_nose_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_nose_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_jaw_up_all" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_mid_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_mid_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_left_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_left" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_left_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_laughlines_leftup" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_right_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_right" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_right_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_laughlines_rightup" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_laughlines_left" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_laughlines_right" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_jaw_down_all" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_jaw" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_mid_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_left_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_right_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_Tongue" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_ear_left_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_ear_right_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_ear_left_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_left_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_right_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_right_Second" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_left_Second" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Clavicle" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_UpperArm" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Forearm" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Hand" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger0" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger02" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger11" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger12" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger21" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger22" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger3" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger31" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger32" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger4" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger41" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger42" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_L" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_L_0001" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Bat_0001" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_0001_01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_L_0003" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_ForeTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_HandTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Shield_L" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_LUpArmTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_LUpArmTwist1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Elbow" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_ClavicleTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Clavicle" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_UpperArm" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Forearm" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Hand" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger0" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger02" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger11" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger12" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger21" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger22" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger3" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger31" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger32" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger4" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger41" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger42" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_EnemyCatch_00" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_R" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_R_01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_R_02" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_R_03" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Fishing_0001" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_L_002" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_ELB_0001" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_0001" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_R_0003" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_ForeTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_HandTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_RUpArmTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_RUpArmTwist1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Elbow" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_UpperArmTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_CatchMe_00" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Breast" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Breast" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_M_Attach_In" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_R_Attach_In" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_L_Attach_In" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_00" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_02" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_03" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_04" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_05" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_06" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_10" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_11" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_12" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_13" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_14" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_15" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_16" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_20" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_21" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_22" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_23" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_24" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_25" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_26" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_30" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_31" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_32" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_33" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_34" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_35" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_36" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_50" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_51" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_52" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_53" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_54" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_55" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_56" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_40" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_41" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_42" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_43" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_44" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_45" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_46" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_100" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_101" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_102" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_103" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_104" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_105" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_106" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_90" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_91" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_92" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_93" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_94" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_95" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_96" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_80" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_81" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_82" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_83" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_84" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_85" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_86" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_70" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_71" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_72" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_73" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_74" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_75" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_76" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_60" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_61" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_62" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_63" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_64" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_65" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_66" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_0002_B" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Thigh" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Calf" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Foot" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Toe0" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Knee" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Thigh" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Calf" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Foot" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Toe0" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Knee" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Hip" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Hip" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Light_01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_Camera" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_Neck"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_Spine2"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_Head"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Thigh"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Calf"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Knee"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Foot"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_Pelvis"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_Spine"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Hip"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_ForeTwist"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_HandTwist"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Forearm"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Hand"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Elbow"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_LUpArmTwist1"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Thigh"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Clavicle"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_UpperArmTwist"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_RUpArmTwist"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_Spine1"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Breast"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Toe0"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_ForeTwist"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Forearm"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_HandTwist"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_RUpArmTwist1"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Elbow"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Hand"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger01"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger02"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger0"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Foot"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Toe0"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Calf"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Hip"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger4"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger1"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger2"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Knee"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Clavicle"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_ClavicleTwist"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_LUpArmTwist"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Breast"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger11"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger12"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger41"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger42"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger3"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger32"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger31"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger22"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger21"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger3"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger2"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger31"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger0"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger01"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger02"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger32"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger1"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger4"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger22"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger21"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger11"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger12"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger41"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger42"

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
suzu I noticed some texture-seam in the DK model:
SEAN.jpg

It's not the difuse texture or the normal maps, because I swapped the original ones, and the seam is still there.

UV maps maybe?

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Sorry, I get this when I import DAE.

While reading or writing a file the following notifications have been raised.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Footsteps" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Pelvis" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Spine" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Spine1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Spine2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Neck" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Neck01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Head" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_10" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_11" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_12" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_13" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_30" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_31" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_32" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_33" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_34" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_20" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_21" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_22" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_23" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_00" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_02" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_03" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_60" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_61" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_62" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_63" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_50" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_51" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_52" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_53" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Hair_40" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_41" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_42" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Hair_43" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_face_com" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_left_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_right_tail" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_right" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_left" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_right_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_right_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_mid_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_left_tail" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_left_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_left_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_left_left" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_left_right" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_left_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_right_left" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_right_right" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_right_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_right_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_nose_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_nose_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_jaw_up_all" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_mid_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_mid_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_left_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_left" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_left_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_laughlines_leftup" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eyebrow_right_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_right" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_eye_right_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_laughlines_rightup" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_laughlines_left" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_laughlines_right" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_jaw_down_all" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_jaw" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_mid_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_left_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_lip_right_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_Tongue" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_ear_left_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_ear_right_up" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_ear_left_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_left_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_right_down" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_right_Second" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_cheek_left_Second" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Clavicle" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_UpperArm" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Forearm" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Hand" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger0" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger02" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger11" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger12" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger21" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger22" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger3" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger31" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger32" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger4" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger41" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Finger42" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_L" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_L_0001" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Bat_0001" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_0001_01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_L_0003" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_ForeTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_HandTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Shield_L" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_LUpArmTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_LUpArmTwist1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Elbow" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_ClavicleTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Clavicle" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_UpperArm" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Forearm" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Hand" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger0" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger02" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger11" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger12" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger2" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger21" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger22" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger3" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger31" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger32" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger4" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger41" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Finger42" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_EnemyCatch_00" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_R" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_R_01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_R_02" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_R_03" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Fishing_0001" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_L_002" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_ELB_0001" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_0001" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_Paddle_R_0003" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_ForeTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_HandTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_RUpArmTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_RUpArmTwist1" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Elbow" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_UpperArmTwist" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_CatchMe_00" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Breast" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Breast" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_M_Attach_In" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_R_Attach_In" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip_Weapon_L_Attach_In" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_00" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_02" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_03" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_04" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_05" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_06" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_10" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_11" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_12" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_13" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_14" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_15" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_16" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_20" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_21" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_22" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_23" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_24" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_25" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_26" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_30" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_31" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_32" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_33" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_34" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_35" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_36" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_50" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_51" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_52" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_53" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_54" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_55" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_56" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_40" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_41" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_42" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_43" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_44" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_45" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_46" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_100" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_101" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_102" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_103" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_104" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_105" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_106" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_90" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_91" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_92" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_93" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_94" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_95" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_96" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_80" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_81" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_82" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_83" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_84" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_85" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_86" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_70" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_71" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_72" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_73" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_74" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_75" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_76" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_anchor_Coat_60" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_61" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_62" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_63" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_64" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_65" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "phy_cloth_Coat_66" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "PHW_COM_Tool_0002_B" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Thigh" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Calf" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Foot" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Toe0" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Knee" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Thigh" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Calf" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Foot" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Toe0" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Knee" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_L_Hip" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_R_Hip" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "Bip01_Light_01" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-Warning: The transform of node "B_Camera" is not compatible with FBX, so it is baked into TRS.
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_Neck"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_Spine2"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_Head"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Thigh"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Calf"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Knee"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Foot"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_Pelvis"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_Spine"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Hip"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_ForeTwist"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_HandTwist"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Forearm"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Hand"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Elbow"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_LUpArmTwist1"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Thigh"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Clavicle"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_UpperArmTwist"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_RUpArmTwist"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_Spine1"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Breast"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Toe0"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_ForeTwist"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Forearm"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_HandTwist"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_RUpArmTwist1"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Elbow"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Hand"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger01"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger02"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger0"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Foot"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Toe0"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Calf"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Hip"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger4"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger1"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger2"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Knee"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Clavicle"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_ClavicleTwist"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_LUpArmTwist"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Breast"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger11"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger12"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger41"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger42"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger3"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger32"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger31"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger22"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_L_Finger21"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger3"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger2"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger31"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger0"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger01"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger02"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger32"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger1"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger4"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger22"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger21"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger11"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger12"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger41"
-ERROR: There is no joint element with SID "Bip01_R_Finger42"

This fbx file is a friend sent to me, he used the new extraction tool to extract, I loaded error, but the model is complete, some skeletal information seems wrong.
He said on the basis of this mesh to modify and add new mesh, and re-create UV, and then he import the game test.

Some mesh imported information
01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

He said that after the extraction of the file and then import the game no problem, but me edit the file give he import error, I only on a LOD0 mesh was edit. The exported FBX version is 2014/2015

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu I noticed some texture-seam in the DK model:
View attachment 64236

It's not the difuse texture or the normal maps, because I swapped the original ones, and the seam is still there.

UV maps maybe?
Probably the texture seams Since we make a normal map by making an object a high polygon, Uv I think the unevenness of the boundary edge is coming out. If you modify the normal map it will disappear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.