Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Mystic (female striker) I wonder if I can make this nude body again ... Anyway, it's a phw-based system, but
maybe
ltGyLcN.jpg
Interesting

SuzuFan

Potential Patron
Hey Suzu can you do something with Tamer feet because, her feet looks like Berserker class feet lol. Can you use somehow foot from witch or kuno?
6237ca17e1.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey Suzu can you do something with Tamer feet because, her feet looks like Berserker class feet lol. Can you use somehow foot from witch or kuno?
6237ca17e1.jpg
Tamer of BDO before CBT was a high teen and an adult woman.
That suddenly changed to a child with CBT.
So that foot expresses the legs of the child
It is a crime to make a child appear as an adult lol
You can not use witches or Konoichi 's feet.
It can be remodeled like witches and kenochi's feet. But ...
It is troublesome lol
Please find someone awesome modeler and recreate it:rolleyes:

If you change your legs, all your shoes will not fit

Lihime

Potential Patron
hwmwzR7.gif
qxQedb8.gif

housekeepers(maid)
I tried to fix it with various hands, but I will give up as it does not repack well.
1, her skin is dirty.
2, Skin quality of the body is the texture of maid dress. (Normal map is not applied, there may be other texture information)
Please download those who can accept above.

Suzu, did you use Maya 2017 to fade the dirts? If so, how?

2017-07-17_364356960.JPG

I made the Calpheon Protester Priestess topless and I want to remove those dirts. Please help me!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

I made the Calpheon Protester Priestess topless and I want to remove those dirts. Please help me!
You can see by looking at the color of the vertex, but since it is colored to express the shadow of the body's clothing, it is repainted.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

You see by looking at the vertex color, but because it is colored to express the shadow of the clothes on the body, it turns out.
When the vertex color can not be changed at all, you can change the vertex color by changing the polygon face while maintaining the shape of the body.

Lihime

Potential Patron
When the vertex color can not be changed at all, you can change the vertex color by changing the polygon face while maintaining the shape of the body.
The first phrase is not working, and I'm afraid I don't understand what to mean 'changing the polygon face.'
Are there differences between to apply vertex color to white and to change the polygon face?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The first phrase is not working, and I'm afraid I don't understand what to mean 'changing the polygon face.'
Are there differences between to apply vertex color to white and to change the polygon face?
I think that there are many things that do not change even if you change the color of the vertex and import it with pactool.
There is no problem if it changes. You should change it to white.

What is change of polygon face We will delete the edge where the vertex is black so that the texture will not be distorted.
Delete to some extent and make it one face. Save it in the dae file in that state. Dae's import option triangulation made that face that became polyhedral It is automatically triangulated.
As a result, the vertex color is forcibly changed and the black spots disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.