Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
yes I have 4K monitor and PC compatible with DisplayPort 1.2 only happens with kunoichi :(
Ranger, Tamer, Witch, Dark Knight use individual nude textures. All other characters share a nude texture of Sorceress (phw). It is strange that there is a problem only for kunoichi Try changing the skin color?

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
Ranger, Tamer, Witch, Dark Knight use individual nude textures. All other characters share a nude texture of Sorceress (phw). It is strange that there is a problem only for kunoichi Try changing the skin color?

Sorceress looks perfect, and it does not work changing the skin color.
with mod---------------------without mod
2018-01-24_850041017.JPG 2018-01-24_850484284.JPG

Only with kunoichi happens.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Sorceress looks perfect, and it does not work changing the skin color.
with mod---------------------without mod
View attachment 69372 View attachment 69373

Only with kunoichi happens.
I'm tired of doing this explanation over and over
I will not do this anymore at the end
Speaking from conclusion Please give up.
I will explain the mechanism of software to extract 3d mesh from game
pKGgBxi.png

It is not attached texture to the mesh
In order to finish the texture it is necessary to split the polygon and spread it on the plane
We call it the uv map
ol4qs2B.png
gpERWYn.gif

This seam on a black desert nude body is the boundary line of uv
Ninja Ripper, 3D converter, PacTool the system to extract the polygon from the game is the same
Reads the vertex coordinates of the polygon from the UV map that has been on the plane, we are rebuilding the mesh
never
It does not directly extract the polygon
Error is caused by software because it connects mesh that split out
It is the person who made the software that can fix this.
I am just modifying the polygon mesh.

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
I'm tired of doing this explanation over and over
I will not do this anymore at the end
Speaking from conclusion Please give up.
I will explain the mechanism of software to extract 3d mesh from game
pKGgBxi.png

It is not attached texture to the mesh
In order to finish the texture it is necessary to split the polygon and spread it on the plane
We call it the uv map
ol4qs2B.png
gpERWYn.gif

This seam on a black desert nude body is the boundary line of uv
Ninja Ripper, 3D converter, PacTool the system to extract the polygon from the game is the same
Reads the vertex coordinates of the polygon from the UV map that has been on the plane, we are rebuilding the mesh
never
It does not directly extract the polygon
Error is caused by software because it connects mesh that split out
It is the person who made the software that can fix this.
I am just modifying the polygon mesh.

An apology if it bothers you, the only thing that made me weird is that it only happens with the kunoichi, the other classes are perfect, it makes me sad because I play with that class.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
An apology if it bothers you, the only thing that made me weird is that it only happens with the kunoichi, the other classes are perfect, it makes me sad because I play with that class.
Rename mystic or Valkyrie's pac and try using it
Because the body bones are the same

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
I don't achieve it in any way, I tried of everything and remains the same, I realized that with Mystic and Valkyrie's the same thing happens ... I saw some pictures where you can keep the same skin quality of kunoichi.

I don't understand why it happens to me only with the 3 classes, Ranger, Tamer, Witch, Sorceress and Dark Knight respect the same quality with or without him mod.

I've been trying for days to understand.
I give up.

Attachments

• 5ulzoYk.jpg
    5ulzoYk.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 368
AvWf5TR.jpg
2.5 MB · Views: 187

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I don't achieve it in any way, I tried of everything and remains the same, I realized that with Mystic and Valkyrie's the same thing happens ... I saw some pictures where you can keep the same skin quality of kunoichi.

I don't understand why it happens to me only with the 3 classes, Ranger, Tamer, Witch, Sorceress and Dark Knight respect the same quality with or without him mod.

I've been trying for days to understand.
I give up.
The change in the game system itself may be updated that my image looks beautiful
The cause is different if the same JP server

Also plum, sorceress, ranger and tamer have repeated mesh changes several times.
Other characters remain the initial mesh. That may be one of the causes
But I can not afford to fix that
However, it may be thought if I bind the head and body and find something that movement can be synchronized
 sorry I don't know

aneoxd

Potential Patron
Awesome work. I have a few questions, is the elves mod still a beta test patch? if it's so, where can I download it with fixes updated? I found one patch in a previous page, but I don't know if it's up to date or not. I suppose that I would have to copy the files into "files to patch" folder, but I wonder how could this be installed with resorepless. Thanks!!

ixradioactivexi

Potential Patron
Awesome work. I have a few questions, is the elves mod still a beta test patch? if it's so, where can I download it with fixes updated? I found one patch in a previous page, but I don't know if it's up to date or not. I suppose that I would have to copy the files into "files to patch" folder, but I wonder how could this be installed with resorepless. Thanks!!
i believe that's the latest one. and yes files to patch folder.

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Suzu do you have any idea about where the texture of the pearl horse skin can be? I´ve found all t1 to t9 models and textures but i cant find the ones you get with pearls.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu do you have any idea about where the texture of the pearl horse skin can be? I´ve found all t1 to t9 models and textures but i cant find the ones you get with pearls.
Ah, the horse's texture? I remember being in the texture folder. I do not know unless the file name is returned and examined. You can check the texture with 3d converter. If time permits it will return and upload

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Ah, the horse's texture? I remember being in the texture folder. I do not know unless the file name is returned and examined. You can check the texture with 3d converter. If time permits it will return and upload
Yeah i´ve found all normal skins, at least all named like that:
rh_01_body_0014
i think the premium one have a different name, or I´m so fking blind

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Yeah i´ve found all normal skins, at least all named like that:
rh_01_body_0014
i think the premium one have a different name, or I´m so fking blind
Probably the event number will be different rh_02? or rh_10? Search by changing the number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.