Black Desert Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Daedalus

Content Creator
Is there a fix for the paz method?
Also, I got resorep working with that little bat script.
wUsmDlV.png

Jeany

Casual Client
ya it seems something messes the Witch Body up and i think it has something to do with the armor swap =(
but no idea what the problem is.

J

JerkMeinhoff

ya it seems something messes the Witch Body up and i think it has something to do with the armor swap =(
but no idea what the problem is.
No, it's the body texture. Maybe a simple renaming is needed. I'll reply if that works.

Jeany

Casual Client
im praying for you!
but i doubt its just a renaming issue cause Sorc and Witch share the same texture but Sorc looks fine while Witch is a mess -.-

learey_nlnl

Vivacious Visitor
It is not just renaming, the Witch has its own body texture now. 438306274.dds
if you copy an existing texture over to the new file name, you will most likely have an ugly neck seam.
I just made something from the widely used nude mods, and im pretty sure someone else can do better, but ill share what i got.
I take no credit what so ever.

fWoO5pP.jpg

Attachments

438306274.zip
335.7 KB · Views: 434

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
if you copy an existing texture over to the new file name, you will most likely have an ugly neck seam.
I just made something from the widely used nude mods, and im pretty sure someone else can do better, but ill share what i got.

fWoO5pP.jpg
Oh thank you
Glad she have her own body texture now. So I guess we don't have to change the name for witch .dds file anymore in the future. :3

Last edited:

learey_nlnl

Vivacious Visitor
I think it was needed because of the face, the face looked much whiter than the skin before the update.
This looks much better, still a pale face on this skin color but it matches the skin a lot better.

Jeany

Casual Client

fWoO5pP.jpg

But this didnt do it for me, there must be something else that changed aswell --->
this is your skin but it still has weird Seems everywhere and looks like it totally doesnt fit on the body anymore + its all over blurry while my Sorceres looks totally fine with no issues at all.
I use only Resorep + BlackFires MetaInjector with only the Kibelius Outfit into Nude + the changed Breastsize Mod.
No idea whats wrong here. =(

l1HiVPf.jpg

Last edited:

learey_nlnl

Vivacious Visitor
Im just curious, are you on maximum graphic settings? The lighting looks really off

It could be that with your client there have been changes that used to work in the past but no longer do due to the fact that witch has her own body texture now. The only thing that i changed on my client was that file i posted regarding textures.

Jeany

Casual Client
i just tested a bit around and removed the metainjector mod totally. my witch was looking totally fine again.
then i reinstalled the kibelius nude with metainjector again but without the breast size mod and the result was like the image above. looks like the armor swap is the issue.
are you using metainjector aswell ?

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
But this didnt do it for me, there must be something else that changed aswell --->
this is your skin but it still has weird Seems everywhere and looks like it totally doesnt fit on the body anymore + its all over blurry while my Sorceres looks totally fine with no issues at all.
I use only Resorep + BlackFires MetaInjector with only the Kibelius Outfit into Nude + the changed Breastsize Mod.
No idea whats wrong here. =(

l1HiVPf.jpg

Your character scares me...
I'm not sure if MetaInjector pays any attention to DDS files you change in your Resorep folder.
Try my version of the new Witch basebody texture and see what happens, she's shaved so it will be obvious if the new texture is actually being used:
438306274.7z

Attachments

438306274.7z
273.4 KB · Views: 518

learey_nlnl

Vivacious Visitor
Try my version of the new Witch basebody texture and see what happens, she's shaved so it will be obvious if the new texture is actually being used:

Looks very nice :) but i doubt that will fix the issue with Jeany.
Only thing im thinking now is that there could be an issue if the character has muscles visible like that of Jeany..
It uses a kind of dynamic DDN overlay to create the muscles. Go in the character creator and play with the muscle slider and see what that does.

Jeany

Casual Client
Okay i switched my Graphic Settings back and forth from low to high and i used Nicky's Body Texture.
This is the result:

My Sorceress totally fine::

JCDVPhI.jpg

My Witch is a mess:

LF3zjAR.jpg

Nicky are you using the Kibelius armor Swap to nude and could send me a copy of your Character folder including the multiplemodeldesc.xml and so on? im pretty sure the issue is there.

Jeany

Casual Client
i tried changing the muscle sliders and the result stays the same. like i said it is the kibelius armor swap cause if i remove that mod the blur and missmatched skin texture is gone and everything looks fine just with the costume visible again.
this drives me crazy -.-

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Okay i switched my Graphic Settings back and forth from low to high and i used Nicky's Body Texture.
This is the result:

My Sorceress totally fine::

JCDVPhI.jpg

My Witch is a mess:

LF3zjAR.jpg

Nicky are you using the Kibelius armor Swap to nude and could send me a copy of your Character folder including the multiplemodeldesc.xml and so on? im pretty sure the issue is there.

I'm a costume texture modder, so I use my own mods rather than the one you're using.
I don't see any skin mismatching on my witch though:

6spoLug.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.