Black Desert Nude Mod (2 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hey all, unfortunately, I'm having the same issue as numerous others were earlier on in the thread. The game closes immediately when prompted by the corrupted file dialogue box and I press enter. I have most definitely installed BlackFire's armor swap essentials and THEN ceraphono's mod. I've reinstalled both to make sure, however I'm still coming into the same issue. >.<
You are probably deleting the .PAZ file, which you shouldn't do with my latest Armor Swapping Essentials.
If you are not deleting it though, then you must have not put the "character" folder in the right place

jack oniell

Potential Patron
You are probably deleting the .PAZ file, which you shouldn't do with my latest Armor Swapping Essentials.
If you are not deleting it though, then you must have not put the "character" folder in the right place

I am moving the .PAZ file to my backup folder as instructed. I have put my character folder in the uppermost black desert online folder. Is it supposed to go into the Paz folder maybe?

VermilionGirl

Potential Patron
not only that, but if you wanted a realistic "sway" when he walked, you'd have to figure out how to add a "bone" (cough) to the skeletal mesh, and then animate it.
xD a "bone"

Yeh I know, will need to change a lot things -.-
And this game is not like Skyrin, which you can change Anything O_O)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hey all, unfortunately, I'm having the same issue as numerous others were earlier on in the thread. The game closes immediately when prompted by the corrupted file dialogue box and I press enter. I have most definitely installed BlackFire's armor swap essentials and THEN ceraphono's mod. I've reinstalled both to make sure, however I'm still coming into the same issue. >.<

I am moving the .PAZ file to my backup folder as instructed. I have put my character folder in the uppermost black desert online folder. Is it supposed to go into the Paz folder maybe?

Is your game version the RU?

Negative. I'm using the NA version.
Just check your game files, and use updated .PAZ and meta files. Then just run the mod-armor.bat and keep the character folder in the game's root folder. It should work that way.

skee

Potential Patron
The mod seems to not be removing underwear or any armor at all from my Musa, even after running the RemoveAll AND the custom one with Male/Important/ModifyUnderwear/Removed, but neither work? Also it removed everything from both my Witch and my Tamer when I had only ran the custom one, so perhaps I'm doing something wrong? They both crash if I don't run them as administrators, so that's what I've been doing, if that helps at all.

glenn88

Potential Patron
Help this
Hej6T4T.jpg
You deleted the textures? If you want to see the legs you need to work with the partcutdesc.xml, as far as I know. Since that cuts the lower part of the legs.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Think I messed something up at some point. For some reason my girls are nude with all the textures, but every other female is textureless :/

BtWWKn9.jpg

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Think I messed something up at some point. For some reason my girls are nude with all the textures, but every other female is textureless :/

BtWWKn9.jpg
rename the file 1354249286.dds to 242032935.dds, copy 242032935.dds, paste it, rename 242032935 - Copy.dds to 438306274.dds.

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Balls! didn't work. Still textureless :/

I have no idea what to do with this
rename the file 1354249286.dds to 242032935.dds, copy 242032935.dds, paste it, rename 242032935 - Copy.dds to 438306274.dds.
I still have this same problem, and I did what you said, BlackFireBR.

Witches, Tamers, and Elves still have blank skins.
Only occurs in the overworld on other players, but in char creation, it's working.

Daedalus

Content Creator
main install
hzQ2p4i.png

bin64 folder
ytvPHV5.png

*EDIT*
Now it's gone totally fubar: even with the paz file moved and resorep active + the pre-patch BlackDesert64.exe I have no more nude girls :frown:

*EDIT AGAIN* belay the fubar. got it back textures and all.

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
main install
hzQ2p4i.png

bin64 folder
ytvPHV5.png

*EDIT*
Now it's gone totally fubar: even with the paz file moved and resorep active + the pre-patch BlackDesert64.exe I have no more nude girls :frown:

*EDIT AGAIN* belay the fubar. got it back textures and all.
I meant the Resorep modded folder.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I still have this same problem, and I did what you said, BlackFireBR.

Witches, Tamers, and Elves still have blank skins.
Only occurs in the overworld on other players, but in char creation, it's working.
That's odd. You will probably have to capture the textures that are loaded when you get in game. using Resorep. Let me know if you find any new texture names.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Is that in the resorepDll.log file?
Nope, you have to open resorep, clear all your textures in the "original" folder, and then when the texture is about to load for the first time, you check the box "save original textures to" and untick it once it's loaded

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.