Black Desert Nude Mod (2 Viewers)

T

TheAnonB

Hello, I really love the mod, it works very well, i just want to ask, if there is posibility to remove only undies, and leave armor on everyone ON

Aeriaen

Potential Patron
Hello, I applied the mod and it seems to work fine. The only problem is that I can't seem to be able to apply the settings i set in my custom.bat.

Here are my settings:

BDNPC multiplemodeldesc.xml ..\character\multiplemodeldesc.xml -gender Female -clothing Starter -underwear DontModifyUnderwear -replacement Removed

If I understood the instructions correctly, this should remove only the starter clothes (including the clothes when no armor/costume is worn), but leave underwear there.

Unfortunately, I find myself with all armor removed, but underwear is indeed there.

Is there any way to have only the clothes that normally show when no armor is worn (which should be the starter clothes) removed, and keep any underwear (or show naked if no underwear is worn)?

Edit: actually, I have a theory. The first time I ran the patcher, I ran Female-KeepUndies.bat. Then i uninstalled the mod, reinstalled it, redid everything from scratch, and used my custom.bat. Yet, it seems that i'm stuck with the first settings I ran. Is there any way to reset it so that I can apply the new settings (assuming that this is the issue).

edit 2: I tried deleting the "cache" folder and rebooting, then redoing the whole thing from scratch. I'm still stuck with the patch removing all female armor, but keeping undies. Help? :D

edit 3: I also tried the same as above, but deleting the "usercache" folder. no go. Still removing all female armor, but keeping the undies >_>

Last edited:

tessora270778

Potential Patron
Since this morning, my game close itself with "corrupted files" with your mod

A solution?

I launch my game like usualy but the game doesn't want..i need to desinstall and reinstall all :/

And i did nothing with the nude mod..just launch the game like the 50 others times...

I can delete the mod.... Black desert crash everytimes now with " corrupted files" :x

Last edited:

zouzou

Potential Patron
You forgot to put the paz file back in your paz folder, you need to rename your instal folder "BlackdesertonlineOLD", reinstal the game and launch the launcher, then close it and move the all 30gig paz files into the fresh instal folder.

tessora270778

Potential Patron
i forget nothing^^

This morning at 2 am i'm going to the bed ...all is working....

5 hours after ( without patch or other) i launch the game again and ...nothing workds ( corrupted files)....so i don't think i forget a thing^^

i uninstall all the game and i'm install again but nude mod is stop for me i think :) too much problem

Thanks for your answer

Aeriaen

Potential Patron
Looks like I found the issue with the problem I described above. I did a bit of testing with the presets, and they all seemed to work. It was only my custom that didnt. So I tried to modify the two closest presets with the options I wanted, and they suddenly stopped working.

Looks like there is some sort of incompatibility between "-clothing Starter" and "-underwear DontModifyUnderwear" when used at the same time. They make the patcher ineffective.
As a placebo solution, I simply made two separate bat files. The first has the following line:

BDNPC multiplemodeldesc.xml ..\character\multiplemodeldesc.xml -gender Female -clothing Important -underwear DontModifyUnderwear -replacement Removed

The second has the following:

BDNPC multiplemodeldesc.xml ..\character\multiplemodeldesc.xml -gender Female -clothing Starter

Then I run the two bat files in sequence.

Basically, the options in the second overwrite the first, but since the two commands aren't used together, it works, and now the mod hides starter clothes without hiding underwear :D

It's a bit of a placebo solution of course. Could you see if you can stamp out the issue so that the two commands work together, Cerophono?

Also, is it possible to also make starter gloves and boots invisible?

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
Indeed. Something in this mod overwrites the playing card underwear costume over the top of other underwear costume. I posted this a few pages back with no response yet. Mine however at least shows up in the correct position :P. But I too would like a way to fix this.

if you swap the underwear costume into inventory and equip it back then, it shows up correctly... but after each startup its the queen of hearts... hope this will get fixed, too.

yugas

Vivacious Visitor
is there anyway to edit the body meshes for characters or 3d models? would love to know or a hint of where to start

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
I've probably missed a post somewhere that explains it, but is there any way to go about removing the boots / gloves from stuff when you don't have any clothing on? Currently when using this patch, all of the clothes are removed, but not boots or gloves.
Also, anyone know how to remove the fishing uniform (cash shop)? That's honestly when I'd be most interested in looking at my character nude, since it's the time when nothing much is going on.

*Edited for clarity*

It is currently impossible to remove gloves boots, and certain cash shop items at this time, sorry.

Looks like I found the issue with the problem I described above. I did a bit of testing with the presets, and they all seemed to work. It was only my custom that didnt. So I tried to modify the two closest presets with the options I wanted, and they suddenly stopped working.

Looks like there is some sort of incompatibility between "-clothing Starter" and "-underwear DontModifyUnderwear" when used at the same time. They make the patcher ineffective.
As a placebo solution, I simply made two separate bat files. The first has the following line:

BDNPC multiplemodeldesc.xml ..\character\multiplemodeldesc.xml -gender Female -clothing Important -underwear DontModifyUnderwear -replacement Removed

The second has the following:

BDNPC multiplemodeldesc.xml ..\character\multiplemodeldesc.xml -gender Female -clothing Starter

Then I run the two bat files in sequence.

Basically, the options in the second overwrite the first, but since the two commands aren't used together, it works, and now the mod hides starter clothes without hiding underwear :D

It's a bit of a placebo solution of course. Could you see if you can stamp out the issue so that the two commands work together, Cerophono?

Also, is it possible to also make starter gloves and boots invisible?

I am aware of the options incompatibility, thanks.

Going forward into the thread, I would appreciate if PMs are for things that are more serious than just technical support. I get very little time to look at this thread, and your question might not get answered in the most urgent sense. Nor do I have the ability to troubleshoot on clients besides the US/EU client, but other people might have experience with your issue.

TD;LR: The community is a better resource for troubleshooting than me, so try asking in the thread first!

abropo

Avid Affiliate
is there anyway to edit the body meshes for characters or 3d models? would love to know or a hint of where to start
Hard finding any paz extractors or scripts to view the .pac files because of the multiple DMCA claims that have been filed against those who created them. I'd love to open up the model in blender and tweak it ;(

eyenight

Content Creator
Hard finding any paz extractors or scripts to view the .pac files because of the multiple DMCA claims that have been filed against those who created them. I'd love to open up the model in blender and tweak it ;(
Have you tried using quickbms?

dinmor

Casual Client
I'm having a problem with the .bat files. I cannot get it to show a specific type (in this case, no matter whether I use the custom or another .bat I only get ALL armors removed. I cannot seem to get only starter removed). If anybody has a fix, or a .xml I could have, that would be awesome in case that'd be a possible fix. It seems my .bat's doesnt access the overwrites theyre supposed to, I am not sure.

I have looked through literally the whole thread, and haven't found a fix yet. Some guidance would be much appreciated!

Edit: I fixed it, by doing something logical I didn't even think about before. I went into the character folder, and unblocked the multiplemodeldesc.xml a long with all of the files in the patch folder.
Keeping this post in here, since others might have the same issue, and might be able to fix it by doing exactly this.

Last edited:

YoungKai

Content Creator
Change the BDOPATH and BDObackup in the beginning of the script, save it as a ".cmd" file and use it as game launcher.

It automates backup and renaming the PAZ file so you don't forget.

I've made a script that will launch BDO for you. It gives you the option to launch the game with or without Cerophono's Patcher.

SCRIPT IS MOVED TO UNDERTOW'S DOWNLOAD SECTION: Download

UPDATE: 1.) Adjusted prompt to be more user-friendly to maintenance scenarios. 2.) If Cerophono's Patcher's not needed, exit script without waiting for game launcher.
UPDATE: Changed maintenance handling with better detection. User prompts also updated with more detailed messages.
UPDATE: Move to Undertow's Download section.

Last edited:

Trender

Potential Patron
am I retarded or something? Because I cant make it to work. I downloaded your BDnude rar , unzipped it on my BDO Installation folder as you explained, made that backup folder and copied my PAZ01 file into it. then excuted the .cmd tons of times both normal and as admin(w10), opened the launcher and excuted againy the cmd, clicked play and the game just opens as usual and no nude mod :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.