Black Desert Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

eyenight

Content Creator
no PLUM ? :frown:
24vwuId.jpg
https://www.undertow.club/threads/black-desert-nude-mod.8469/page-5#post-117749

How come the textures arent showing on my character though? I'm still a barbie doll D=
Do you have body textures on your modded folder?

i'm tried another nude skin, but no stockings. :/
If I'm not wrong, default stockings are gone with this mod so you need to deactivate it and use resorep textures without stocking files.

Ninski

Potential Patron
My modded folder just has .DDS files inside of it, nothing else. I've tried the Resorep textures provided by Cerophono and the ones that CradleofFear linked me so far. the .DDS files from Cerophono look like nude body files judging by the thumbnail. But I can't get any of them to load in game for me.

Ziron

Vivacious Visitor
So if anyone is having the issue with a black trianle below the pussy and ass, and you don't want to mess with a xml file to fix it just revert back to original file and it Is not there. (legacy)BDNudeOld.

eyenight

Content Creator
My modded folder just has .DDS files inside of it, nothing else. I've tried the Resorep textures provided by Cerophono and the ones that CradleofFear linked me so far. the .DDS files from Cerophono look like nude body files judging by the thumbnail. But I can't get any of them to load in game for me.
You need to rename the body textures correctly. Like Joku's Black Desert Online - Nude Skins | Undertow. If it still not working check if you play on high texture quality on settings.

So if anyone is having the issue with a black trianle below the pussy and ass, and you don't want to mess with a xml file to fix it just revert back to original file and it Is not there. (legacy)BDNudeOld.
Or you can try this one Black Desert Nude Mod | Page 9 | Undertow.

an_undesirable

Potential Patron
Yeah, I'm not really a fan of piercings. Haha.. So far the visible outfits I see are the profession's clothes and some cash shop outfits like the riding attire, ghillie suit, fish suit, and desert camouflage suit.
Did you ever find a way to hide the profession clothes?

Last edited:

zouzou

Potential Patron
Is there a line (Important/Starter) to only remove undies ? Even better would be to only remove default undies.
Thanks !

Jong Park

Potential Patron
can you remove the white transparent pants on kunoichi class?
unlike other class, only kunoichi has the white pants on It :(

Potential Patron
thanks for hard works.
in Kr client nudity works fine
but custom.bat options does not work
(i cannot remove underware while put on outer clothes.)
well anyway it's great mod.
thanks again.
2016-03-19_476764100.JPG 2016-03-19_476784500.JPG 2016-03-19_477585551.JPG
(valkyrie at calpheon library)

T

toads

I talked to Daum games for a bit and they replied to me these two:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Customer Support and for your interest in Black Desert Online.

Modifying the game client files is a little bit risky.
We are not proactively seeking out players using the Nude Mod or any purely aesthetic modifications for Black Desert Online.
However, I cannot promise that at some point our Anti-Cheat system, XignCode, will not flag your account for using a modified client.
Right now you should be fine, but there is always risk in making any changes to the client. I leave the amount of risk you're comfortable with to your and your husband's discretion.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again, should you have further questions or need assistance.
Regards,

GM Bytesize
Black Desert Online Customer Support

And then

Hello,

In theory you would be able to recover your account, as this would be a false positive.
Personally, I think that the odds that XignCode will detect these sorts of visual modifications in the future is low, as there are currently not visual mods which impact fairness or gameplay.

You should be fine.

Regards,
GM Bytesize
Black Desert Online Customer Support

So y'all who worry should be fine,

Seobin

Potential Patron
I've probably missed a post somewhere that explains it, but is there any way to go about removing the boots / gloves from stuff when you don't have any clothing on? Currently when using this patch, all of the clothes are removed, but not boots or gloves.
Also, anyone know how to remove the fishing uniform (cash shop)? That's honestly when I'd be most interested in looking at my character nude, since it's the time when nothing much is going on.

*Edited for clarity*

James Guy

Potential Patron
I have the mod working fine, however how can I make it so only the "default" armor is removed? Even after trying the different .bat files my character is always nude

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.