Content Creator
I can't try it now because I have some works to do, but maybe you can try this:

Find this lines:
<Relation CutType="Hel">
<Cut>Hair</Cut>
<Cut>Earring</Cut>
<Cut>PWM_HairCut</Cut>
</Relation>

Then delete <Cut>Hair</Cut>. Or you can replace it with <!--Cut>Hair</Cut-->.

I hope it works. But it will affect all helmet. If you want it to affect only fish helmet, first you must list all helmet pac files like what I did on upperbody, lowerbody, etc. I'm too lazy to do that now, maybe someday when I need it. Lol.

I had just figured it out. From the "BDO Textures\Need Resorep and Cerophono Mod\fish\DXT1" folder, I removed these two files:
3215188128~I hate fish head.dds
4113967213~I hate fish head.dds

Now it looks correct.

On a side note, I had to also figured out to remove this file "BDO Textures\Need Resorep and Cerophono Mod\silver embroidered\Fisher\DXT1\4173789888.dds". It was causing the NPC "Silen" <Ferry Crossing Keeper> at Heidel to be a floating head. Removing this file fixes it.

Do you have a bug report or discussion page for your download?

eyenight

Content Creator
I had just figured it out. From the "BDO Textures\Need Resorep and Cerophono Mod\fish\DXT1" folder, I removed these two files:
3215188128~I hate fish head.dds
4113967213~I hate fish head.dds

Now it looks correct.

On a side note, I had to also figured out to remove this file "BDO Textures\Need Resorep and Cerophono Mod\silver embroidered\Fisher\DXT1\4173789888.dds". It was causing the NPC "Silen" <Ferry Crossing Keeper> at Heidel to be a floating head. Removing this file fixes it.

Do you have a bug report or discussion page for your download?
Yeah, 4173789888.dds is the texture for Silver Embroidered Fisher's Clothes. Because the NPC is wearing the same clothes and the xml file only affects player character, it became like that. Maybe there are some NPCs that have same problem but with other clothes. Until we know how to work with that, you can just remove the Silver Embroidered files or use it but with some NPCs getting that problem, your choice.

You can post it on my thread here:
Eyenight's Black Desert Textures | Undertow

Jong Park

Potential Patron
when I use fishing suit, my bottom part of body disappears...
I even used Resorep Texture Package for Black Desert 1.01

class is tsubaki(female ninja)

how do I fix it??

yvln8A1.jpg

PinkNyao

Content Creator
So, I haven't been able to get the patcher .bats to work. I tried running them to have only the starter clothes disappear but I still have everything disappear. Even after unblocking the relevant files (including the multimodels one), and even removing the .bats except remove starter clothes only, It still removes everything. Does it not work with cash shop costumes or am I doing something wrong?

bump

Anyone?

R

RaccooNRoll

Nice works. But I cannot remove female blader's default undies. any method to solve this problem expect buying pearl undies?

Irix

Potential Patron
I'm trying to read up in both this thread and the Resorep texture replacement tool, I see mods where panties are gone but am not sure how it was done. I do know that it has something to do with modding an xml-file, but the only instructions I've seen leaves me having to experiment until I figure out which of the entries may be for valk.
I'm trying to just remove the panties of all the armor sets for valk, I want my char to feel that lovely breeze.

* I've made panties 142839219, 493059137, 1766833201 and 3462148030 textures transparent. But instead of hiding the armor panties I can just see through where the panties used to be. There's nothing underneath but air.
* I've not been able to find the durability files for the body armor I use atm "Hercules", though one of the above hides the panties but still, there's nothing underneath anyway.
* I've got an idea on how to mod the xml-file, but nothing that doesn't include an hour or two of experimenting with the paz patcher, but I haven't used it since I thought that perhaps you did not need to if you modded the correct textures.

Last edited:

naito

Potential Patron
i need some help, at first i was having issues with my game not launching having a d3d11 error but the manual hook for resorep fixed that but now im trying to use Joku's skins and Ceraphono's nude patch and im getting this whenever im just showing underwear
2016-03-25_512883609.JPG
though its just fine when it should be showing starter armor or underwear without the "show underwear button"
2016-03-25_512874183.JPG
i have no clue what the cause is, on my sorceress and ranger the underwear is glitched through the body.
Also my regular armor shows on every class except witch, my witch just ends up naked all the time which i dont want. I dont know if this is something i installed incorrectly or just something need to be fixed.

PinkNyao

Content Creator
So, I haven't been able to get the patcher .bats to work. I tried running them to have only the starter clothes disappear but I still have everything disappear. Even after unblocking the relevant files (including the multimodels one), and even removing the .bats except remove starter clothes only, It still removes everything. Does it not work with cash shop costumes or am I doing something wrong?

bump

Anyone?

Well, this is disappointing. So no one is having this problem or how to fix it?

Since apparently I am the only one having problems with this mod that is having this type of issue, is there a way to contact the mod author directly since no one knows the answer here? And are they active enough so I can actually get a response from them?

EDIT: Ok, I discovered that I was running the .bat files incorrectly O.o (didn't even know that was possible). Ok so now when I run the .bats, it tells me that BDNPC has an error and it closes. When I try to run it as admin, it just flashes and nothing happens. When I check in game, it still removes everything. So I copied the BDNPC file from the original downloaded file I had, but its still giving me the same error. Can someone please help me with this? All I want to do is be able to wear my costume, but then remove it to the starter clothes for when I want to be nude.

Last edited:

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
Well, this is disappointing. So no one is having this problem or how to fix it?

Since apparently I am the only one having problems with this mod that is having this type of issue, is there a way to contact the mod author directly since no one knows the answer here? And are they active enough so I can actually get a response from them?

EDIT: Ok, I discovered that I was running the .bat files incorrectly O.o (didn't even know that was possible). Ok so now when I run the .bats, it tells me that BDNPC has an error and it closes. When I try to run it as admin, it just flashes and nothing happens. When I check in game, it still removes everything. So I copied the BDNPC file from the original downloaded file I had, but its still giving me the same error. Can someone please help me with this? All I want to do is be able to wear my costume, but then remove it to the starter clothes for when I want to be nude.
Your situation tells me maybe your patcher isn't writing to the right file. The patcher only works when it's in the patcher folder, and the patcher folder is next to the character folder in the Black Desert folder.
Try this:
0) Make sure your patcher folder is next to your character folder.
1) Go into the character folder and delete multiplemodeldesc.xml.
2) Navigate to the patcher folder.
3) Hold shift and right click anywhere on the folder.
4) Click "Open in command window".
5) Type "Female-RemoveUndies&StarterClothes.bat" and hit ENTER.
6) If no lines besides "blah\blah\BlackDesertOnline\patcher>" show up, you are done. If not, you have hit an error, which you should report here.
7) Go back to your character folder and check for a multiplemodeldesc.xml. If it's there, you're done. If not, you either have insufficient write permissions (which should've been shown in the error) or your patcher folder is still positioned improperly.
8) If in doubt, reinstall BDNudePlusPatcher by just overwriting the existing installation and try steps 0-7 again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.