Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi what are the textures from the "Beginners Serendian Soldier Armor" (pic)? I usually use resorepless to extract textures from classes, but shai isn't added there. i "randomly" extracted shai armor via "manual inform file name" but i didnt't find it, yet. The texture-files are also smaller than usual.

Is there a better way to extract textures than using resorepless? I read something about "PAZ Browser".

View attachment 102574
my Serendian armor for Shai

Deleted member 238962

Potential Patron
It's a pity that no one is trying to edit it.

Look, I'm an engineering student, Ive programmed infineon and microchip MCUs, FPGAs and some old visual studio C# (ol win32 api), and I swear to god it is impossible to understand whatever you write about editing that .xml, I tried 2 entire days trying to make it do something and it just kept on breaking stuff, either worse clipping or missing textures, no in-between.

Don't get me wrong, I find all the stuff you've posted here very fun, thanks, but it is all horribly disorganized, all the instructions on how to use it are written in some form of broken translated english which needs several reads in order to make something out of it, and all of it spread over random pages of 200-page-long threads with outdated assets piled on top of each other, and so on and so on....

I'm saying all of this just so you don't post stuff like that reply, or the comment you made on the other thread complaining about people asking the same stuff over and over, I mean, don't expect people to get this kind of mods to work correctly when they are so hard to understand.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I tried with photoshop, but didn't work :/
7Dg23Sn.jpg

AngEviL

Vivacious Visitor
Can somebody please upload nude *.pac armors(and boots/gloves) for Guardian, or at least for Grunil/Serendia Soldier outfit so i can equip some armor in game and be nude. The path is character/model/1_pc/11_pgw/armor.
Suzu provided the "Guardian -starter" file for the nude starter armors - great ! But if i equip anything else it's fully clothed ! Thanks.

Last edited:

VladCepesh

Potential Patron
Look, I'm an engineering student, Ive programmed infineon and microchip MCUs, FPGAs and some old visual studio C# (ol win32 api), and I swear to god it is impossible to understand whatever you write about editing that .xml, I tried 2 entire days trying to make it do something and it just kept on breaking stuff, either worse clipping or missing textures, no in-between.

Don't get me wrong, I find all the stuff you've posted here very fun, thanks, but it is all horribly disorganized, all the instructions on how to use it are written in some form of broken translated english which needs several reads in order to make something out of it, and all of it spread over random pages of 200-page-long threads with outdated assets piled on top of each other, and so on and so on....

I'm saying all of this just so you don't post stuff like that reply, or the comment you made on the other thread complaining about people asking the same stuff over and over, I mean, don't expect people to get this kind of mods to work correctly when they are so hard to understand.
You're not the first running a wild goose chase.
I am a software engineer for life and I can't understand a thing. It is not about us people being stupid, Suzu should understand, technical writing is crucial and users should not try to decipher his messages poorly translated by google translator.
All it takes ONE documentation, how to install, how to edit and where to edit.
Right now, the XML file is a total mess without a hint of what and where something should be commented or uncommented or hell knows what.
I still can't figure out what line in XML should be edited, Does comment out line removes or adds armor. How to mix and match armor.
I understand, Suzu takes pride in his work, but please, write ONE good document on how to use your mods and no one ever will ask annoying questions and try to read all 10000000 pages on this site.
Organize your mods. If you have trouble with language, ask people who can help you.

hyko23

Casual Client
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 I need your help again ! :wat: Can you create some files to hide shai weapons when idle (like what you did for the guardian last time) ? :wink:
TKS for the grunil fix btw ! :grin:
1581809797699.png

z28proximo

Potential Patron
I was able to edit out many shai armors! (including the summer dreamland pajamas, however the rest of the pearl shop either showed no change or only lost half the outfit)

You'll need shai_armor.zip found here:

You'll also need 8_starter_armor_off.zip found on page 1 of this thread.

The partcutdesc.xml is key. It's instructions for the graphics engine on where to cut the nude body so that it doesn't show THROUGH armor. (like at the belly, or in the middle of stockings) I initially thought it meant hacking parts at a joint like the shoulder or ankle, which it can do, but it's purpose is to keep the body from showing at places where you shouldn't be able to see the body. (hope this helps confused people like me)

SO, if you are going for full nude sets, achieving this is much simpler than careful editing. Here are the steps I used, with no errors so far, assuming you have already installed Suzu's mod fully:

1. We need a model file to replace armors with that is invisible, so grab any armor *.pac from the "Starter armor off" zip. Copy it out somewhere and rename it "invisible.pac" or whatever, it doesn't matter as long as it doesn't look like a legit armor file. This way you won't lose it.

2. Unzip the shai armor zip, and throw those files into the "files_to_patch" as if you are about to install them.

3. One by one, replace every file inside upperbody, lowerbody, foot and underwear. To be clear, copy invisible.pac into the folder. Then click on the file you're replacing and copy the text of its name (by starting to rename, but cancel instead). You can now delete the old file and rename invisible.pac to the file you just deleted. Rinse and repeat for all files in all those folders.

If you want, you can replace only the ones you want. I didn't have the patience to discover what files went with what armors right now, so I just did everything.

4. No texture editing should be needed because the armors are rendered non-existant. I think?

5. Now back to partcutdesc.xml:
We don't want the body to be cut at all. So get in there and comment out foot, underwear, upperbody, and lowerbody for shai.
using: <!-- xxxxx -->
Shai is any path including "14_PLW"
I actually commented out (thus canceling any body cutting) every single time 14_plw was mentioned. I wanted nothing cut ever, gonna show it off.

6. Now you're ready to use meta injector, ect, and get the party started. If you've already used meta injector, then you're going to have to restore the backup and then just immediately re-apply the mod. My game always started crashing if I double-injected without restoring the backup first for a clean install. Cheers!

Attachments

• shai example.png
    shai example.png
    665.7 KB · Views: 682

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 I need your help again ! :wat: Can you create some files to hide shai weapons when idle (like what you did for the guardian last time) ? :wink:
TKS for the grunil fix btw ! :grin:
View attachment 102638
Guardian weapon file I previously uploaded
You can use any file from it, so rename it
Only Shai weapons selected in blue
Create your own weapons folder

Main weapon To boomerang folder
PGCfHDU.png

Auxiliary weapon To lantern folder
rW8NPqF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.