Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I know this probaby has been asked already and im just overlooking it, so i apologize in advance... Im currently using Resorpless but the Guardian class doesnt have nipples or pussy. What mod/files or version do i need to use to get nipples and 3d pussy on Guardian? I'm happy with the settings of the Resorpless as far as pubic hair settings and only removing underwear and keeping armor and such but just bummed i dont have the nipples and pussy :(
I made the 3D model included with resorepless.
But I don't use resorepless.
I don't know.

I'm not going to allow him to request a bundle for future updates

archedian

Potential Patron
I made the 3D model included with resorepless.
But I don't use resorepless.
I don't know.

I'm not going to allow him to request a bundle for future updates

Thank you for the quick response Suzu, i messed around with the files you've recently uploaded for the guardian a bit and injected it and got it to work. Thank you very much for the hard work and time you've put into this! :)

2020-02-18_200024416.PNG

LightDesertYumi

Potential Patron
1582125187275.png

How do I fix these? This may be related to my DK having no body in green equipment with no costume?
1582130592230.png

Last edited:

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
You're not the first running a wild goose chase.
I am a software engineer for life and I can't understand a thing. It is not about us people being stupid, Suzu should understand, technical writing is crucial and users should not try to decipher his messages poorly translated by google translator.
All it takes ONE documentation, how to install, how to edit and where to edit.
Right now, the XML file is a total mess without a hint of what and where something should be commented or uncommented or hell knows what.
I still can't figure out what line in XML should be edited, Does comment out line removes or adds armor. How to mix and match armor.
I understand, Suzu takes pride in his work, but please, write ONE good document on how to use your mods and no one ever will ask annoying questions and try to read all 10000000 pages on this site.
Organize your mods. If you have trouble with language, ask people who can help you.
If you had actually maintained any sort of public project you'd know that no matter how well documented something is, people will refuse to read, overlook stuff, invent their own methods, etc. There is simply no way to avoid questions that were already answered.

"I am a software engineer for life", cool, we're all here releasing content for free, based on our interests, in our free time, we might just post content sometimes, like how Suzu is posting outfits, without instructions, basic understanding of the game's file structure would be enough for one to understand how to use said files, when the rest of the mods are installed in virtually the exact same way, there's no reason for us to repeat what to do.
And on the topic of interests, it's also why updates or documentation might be neglected, I don't enjoy the game a whole lot anymore, I do very little work compared to what I used to, as much as I want to do more since I enjoy coding, the game is simply not enjoyable so I don't really have motivation to do so.

And lastly, as was mentioned above, this is content made for free, in our free time, we do not owe you anything, we don't work for you, you don't have the right to insult or lecture us about what we're doing wrong, stop acting entitled to content you don't even pay for, that basically no one pays for, some of us have donation options yet those tend to be very infrequent, it can be months between single donations, as far as making a living out of it goes, it pays for nothing, as generous as it is.

You don't like it? You're more than welcome to leave, find some other tools and resources for modding.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
partcutdesc - naked only when using underwear mode ?
I ’ll make it if I ’m interested...
My original theme is skimpy armor.
I'm making a partcutdesc for it.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Suzu got patience of a saint to answer even half of the questions that are thrown at her. Yet people still come and complain software engineers at that!

There is tool that lets you extract the default partcutdesc.xml (paz_browser), there is tool that fixes the holes by editing said partcutdesc.xml (resorepless). .While the tool is outdated and doesn't cover new classes it works and any software engineer worth a damn should be able to figure out what it does. It so basic replace path references with file references and change syntax a bit.

I will give you hint that some "holes" are made through texture files with _ao at the end - mostly underwear and some guardian armor.

UndercoverPervert UndercoverPervert if you would be bothered could you rip off the tool from resorepless and update it so it work for new classes (possibly also future ones). Manual editing is a chore :/

LI HO

Potential Patron
i want to know if this mods work on asia server?
GAMEZBD - WORKING
BDO NA/EU - - WORKING
BDO JP - WORKING
BDO KR - BLOCKED
BDO TW - BLOCKED
BDO RU - BLOCKED
BDO SEA - BLOCKED
BDO MENA - BLOCKED
(Last Updated: Jan 11th 2020)

Nayten_

Potential Patron
I am dumb and sorry for question that mightve been answered but could sb please help me out with partcutdesc? That latest lahn outfit, partcutdesc is edited for suzus mod, but how do i edit it to the base one? so i can keep the sock

Attachments

• BlackDesert64_anQ0wsTTBK.png
    BlackDesert64_anQ0wsTTBK.png
    889.3 KB · Views: 313

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I am dumb and sorry for question that mightve been answered but could sb please help me out with partcutdesc? That latest lahn outfit, partcutdesc is edited for suzus mod, but how do i edit it to the base one? so i can keep the sock
I can't see the socks sinking into her feet.
So I cut that part of the texture with the alpha channel.

edit: By the way, socks are categorized as lowerbody, not foot.

Last edited:

Nayten_

Potential Patron
I can't see the socks sinking into her feet.
So I cut that part of the texture with the alpha channel.

edit: By the way, socks are categorized as lowerbody, not foot.
Okay, though i havent injected the retexture of this outfit you uploaded. I want to have the sock visible, not cut out, how can i make it so?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Okay, though i havent injected the retexture of this outfit you uploaded. I want to have the sock visible, not cut out, how can i make it so?
IDiJSJg.png

Remove the red mark
Then Lahn's lower body will be cut back to normal
then
I am a modeler. Questions about programs such as xml should be directed to engineers.
Is there an engineer who is complaining to me?
It looks clever, so please ask that person!

nika01807

Potential Patron
Every XML describes the behavior of a program and to learn the syntax of an XML is straight forward.
Since there are already finished XML files, it is also possible to find out in what format and with what parameters the XML is expected.
But I don't know hot to find out how exactly a change affects the behavior of the program, except by trial and error. You even have to be able to assign the class abbreviations (PHM, PHW, PEW, etc...) to the correct classes before you can make a change to a desired class.

But maybe I'm just too stupid and don't know something obvious that everyone else knows.
However, this is no reason to be ungrateful and demand extra work with documentation.
I think what Suzu is doing here is really great. Don't let people like that get you down.

Just my opinion.

legallolilyfe

Potential Patron
Alright this might be a bit of a stupid question because i am not seeing it on this page but how do you get the skimpy looking outfits because i have installed the mod and i see people not wearing pearl outfits nude but how do i get the skimpy pearl outfits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.