Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a215535994

Potential Patron
Am i right? all the Attachments put together.....
TIM图片20200216215038.png

AngEviL

Vivacious Visitor
Since it seems to me that nobody has a nude Guardian yet, except the starter armors provided by Suzu, i tried to make myself a nude Soldier outfit. It is easy, but is my first time doing this. Through some trial and error, i got to this point:

Anybody knows what *.pac files do i have to add to finish making the Soldier outfit invisible ? I have upperbody folder with "pgw_50_ub_0001_e ->pgw_50_ub_0010_e", lowerbody folder with "pgw_50_lb_0001 -> pgw_50_lb_0010" and sho folder with "pgw_50_sho_0001 -> pgw_50_sho_0009".

Edit: Nevermind, I fixed it myself, got a fully nude Serendian outfit for my guardian!

Last edited:

hyko23

Casual Client
Guardian weapon file I previously uploaded
You can use any file from it, so rename it
Only Shai weapons selected in blue
Create your own weapons folder

Main weapon To boomerang folder
PGCfHDU.png

Auxiliary weapon To lantern folder
rW8NPqF.png

Tks suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 , managed to do it myself ! Yay !
If somebody else want to hide Shai weapons when idle, here you go :

Attachments

Shai Idle Hidden Weapon .zip
13.5 KB · Views: 322

kaedekins

Potential Patron
Hi, Suzu. First of all, thanks for all your amazing work. Sadly, I have a bit of a problem. I'm using the partcutdesc file that you posted on the main page of this thread and I have a couple of nude bodies clipping through certain armors. A few Examples:
2020-02-17_1912717.JPG

2020-02-17_1727136.JPG

2020-02-17_1985906.JPG

Is there a straightforward way to fix this? I don't understand how the partcutdesc command lines really work. From your earlier post I believe I have to mess with the </relation> commands, but it is very overwhelming. Is there a guide on what lines to enter?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi, Suzu. First of all, thanks for all your amazing work. Sadly, I have a bit of a problem. I'm using the partcutdesc file that you posted on the main page of this thread and I have a couple of nude bodies clipping through certain armors. A few Examples:
View attachment 102682
View attachment 102683
View attachment 102684

Is there a straightforward way to fix this? I don't understand how the partcutdesc command lines really work. From your earlier post I believe I have to mess with the </relation> commands, but it is very overwhelming. Is there a guide on what lines to enter?
The relation is for all characters.
(Female and male characters)
It may be better to release the disabled path command and add armor you do not want to cut to the line

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The relation is for all characters.
(Female and male characters)
It may be better to release the disabled path command and add armor you do not want to cut to the line
If I add a line
Add everything to the fish hand line.
It also does Pearl Abyss.
Nude bodies will be displayed on all armor when you add them to the official location.

This is a bug exploit.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 102682
View attachment 102683
View attachment 102684

If you don't use skimpy armor mods, you don't need to use my partcutdesc.

kaedekins

Potential Patron
If I add a line
Add everything to the fish hand line.
It also does Pearl Abyss.
Nude bodies will be displayed on all armor when you add them to the official location.

This is a bug exploit.
Command lines can be added to the fish hand line for simplicity/ease and they will work if I understood you correctly. I don't really know where to start with the commands either way. Thank you for the response, though, and thank you for continuing to mod BDO.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hide regular armor (all female characters)
However, boots are excluded
Upload to top post

nika01807

Potential Patron
If you play with normal display without erasing your underwear
Do not use _ao texture of underwear
That will cut the body.
Well, if I remove all ao files from texture the body still clips through the underwear (not the default one), and the hips of Guardian disappears.

archedian

Potential Patron
I know this probaby has been asked already and im just overlooking it, so i apologize in advance... Im currently using Resorpless but the Guardian class doesnt have nipples or pussy. What mod/files or version do i need to use to get nipples and 3d pussy on Guardian? I'm happy with the settings of the Resorpless as far as pubic hair settings and only removing underwear and keeping armor and such but just bummed i dont have the nipples and pussy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.