Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
bad
:12:

Erlsa

Potential Patron
Could someone please help me with this? I am a very noob about mod.
SIK~W0`9S04(RA9F65[0YFQ.png

I just putted a modified dds file into textur folder, but her leg is disappered. What should I do to bring back her leg without stocking. Thanks!

Tchaikovskyy

Potential Patron
There is an xml file for the skirt to shake when the ass shakes.
I do not know if it can be used for the opposite effect
Don't expect :tongue:
How do you know which xml files does what? I'm trying to get a cloth animation but I can't figure out which is which.

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
You can also just apply the mod with meta injector and start the game. Restore n patch is only a failsafe if the game has been updated their files so that you don't get the corrupt file error while its patching.

Erlsa

Potential Patron
Sorry to ask again, but I want to know how to fix the hole under this shoe.
H_NJY{PP3Z_B2H2}F`KIOSO.png

O$Z}K2)LR60D3V588)7LP3L.png

Maybe I need to modify some models?

AruPoP

Potential Patron
Sorry to ask again, but I want to know how to fix the hole under this shoe.View attachment 104668
View attachment 104669
Maybe I need to modify some models?

You need to edit Partcutdesc

If <BasicCutType of the foot part have this <!-- <Path>.....foot path models....</ Path -->

You need to remove this <!-- -->

Any changes in this line will affect all your character's shoes, this is how <Path works
It's a way that the game recognizes which parts of the body it has to cut out, so these parts will not come out of the clothes.

ORRR

This specific shoe contains a <CutType,

Example:

<CutType Name = "UpperbodyMod"> <File> 1_Pc / 14_PLW / Armor / 9_Upperbody / PLW_00_UB_0001.pac </file>

CutType does the opposite, it tells the game which parts of the body will not be cut on a specific item, even if it comes out of the clothes, so you need to remove this line "<File ..." or Put <!-- at the beginning of the line and --> at the end..

Last edited:

IDevils

Potential Patron
Is there a way to hide all the boss armors as well?
Sorry if this is a stupid question.

V.Milo

Vivacious Visitor

Unfortunately, I haven't succeeded yet, but I'm sure there is a way to do it. It would be good to see it clearly from the back.

Scourge121

Potential Patron
You need to edit Partcutdesc

If <BasicCutType of the foot part have this <!-- <Path>.....foot path models....</ Path -->

You need to remove this <!-- -->

Any changes in this line will affect all your character's shoes, this is how <Path works
It's a way that the game recognizes which parts of the body it has to cut out, so these parts will not come out of the clothes.

ORRR

This specific shoe contains a <CutType,

Example:

<CutType Name = "UpperbodyMod"> <File> 1_Pc / 14_PLW / Armor / 9_Upperbody / PLW_00_UB_0001.pac </file>

CutType does the opposite, it tells the game which parts of the body will not be cut on a specific item, even if it comes out of the clothes, so you need to remove this line "<File ..." or Put <!-- at the beginning of the line and --> at the end..

It seems this isn't nearly as easy as WoW modding, I might need a bit more in depth explanation on what to do. No matter what I try, it seems as though the partcutdesc.xml never actually does anything- no matter the edits I make. I'm not really understanding it, I'm not even sure what the hell I'm supposed to edit. Between UpperBodyMod, UpperBody, etc. I just really want -even- the default breast size on the guardian to stop clipping through armors.

uncharted

Potential Patron

i have used resorpless without slider mods, then i deleted all but files to patch and put my suzu files into it as well, just make sure you use the right folders. its not perfect got some glitches with with shai, but since i dont play it, i dont care to fix it just yet

PS: make sure you delete resorpless even from your recycled bin, maybe restart pc before launch the game. i got suspicious programm warning, but that was gone after a while.

Last edited:

CLM70

Potential Patron
Hi ! I'm new on BDO and modding. I don't understand how you do to keep your armors and stuff on with resorpless. Can someone give me advices ?
I would like to keep the armor but to remove underwears

Herisaham

Potential Patron
Please help Suzu

I have installed mod of awakening Lahn Costume (Sanguine Petal), which is moded by you become transparant, but when I do character customization, her body was missing, how can I fix it? Thank you so much before for your amazing work
20200415_134812.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.