Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Hey all! Could someone help me identify the Anemos outfit for Lahn in the files?

I want to add nipple textures to the body texture underneath it, because right now I feel like the right boob-part of the outfit already has some transprency on it (at least I hope so) and it would be cool if you could actually see her nipple under the flowers to give it that bit of playful sexiness of being able to see her exposed boob from certain angles.

So if someone could point me in the direction of these files:
  1. Lahn nude body texture that is used under the Anemos Outfit.
  2. The Anemos Outfit for Lahn itself, so I can edit the transparency if needed. (Would I edit transparency through a mesh or a texture?)
I'm a 3D artist, so I can do the necessary editing myself then, and I'll promise to share! :D

Thanks in advance for your help! ^^
There is only one body per class, the body/outfits are cut to eliminate clipping. Some classes share body textures, outfits used by multiple classes always share textures.
Lahn shares body textures with most other female classes, which share it with sorceress, PHW_01_Nude_0001, Anemos textures are PVW_10_*_0023.

Jaka

Potential Patron
There is only one body per class, the body/outfits are cut to eliminate clipping. Some classes share body textures, outfits used by multiple classes always share textures.
Lahn shares body textures with most other female classes, which share it with sorceress, PHW_01_Nude_0001, Anemos textures are PVW_10_*_0023.

Thank you so much for the information, UndercoverPervert! ^___^ Time for me to get to work then! :D

Meikai

Potential Patron
Hello everyone.
Could someone please use more understandable guide, how can I install a nude mod on Shai?
I already installed meta injector, what should I do next?
-
UPD Now I get an error what game files are corrupted
Meta_Injector_ZeP3y6uh98.png

Last edited:

V.Milo

Vivacious Visitor
Hi, I would like to ask if I have the option to edit a face based on a photo with any program? Unfortunately, the basic editor of the game doesn't do what I want.
I hope my question is not stupid.

dzh26408688

Potential Patron
9ef14cecc66b8b8272793551ab9b347.png
if i slide the breast bigger,they look like that...what happened,suzu?how can i slide the breast bigger without having these black squares?T T

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi, I would like to ask if I have the option to edit a face based on a photo with any program? Unfortunately, the basic editor of the game doesn't do what I want.
I hope my question is not stupid.
Unfortunately pactool is incomplete.
The position information of the vertices and the skin weight information are obtained from the UV data when extracting.
So the extracted mesh is divided on the UV border.
Even if you merge the vertices of the border
On import it will be split.
In the black desert, black spots are created at the divided vertices.
Especially on the face, there are many black spots.

This is because the line appears on the nude body.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank you UndercoverPervert UndercoverPervert for the help, I managed to make what I wanted and also fiddle around a little with ideas you can see in the picture below :tongue::wink:

And thank you suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 for all the inspiration in your thread here to get me to start modding. ^___^

Works great with underwear too :3
I've uploaded my modified clothes here.
For your reference

Black Shadow

Avid Affiliate
Thank you UndercoverPervert UndercoverPervert for the help, I managed to make what I wanted and also fiddle around a little with ideas you can see in the picture below :tongue::wink:

And thank you suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 for all the inspiration in your thread here to get me to start modding. ^___^

Works great with underwear too :3
beautiful skin texture, could you load it together with the texture of the face? I will be grateful

V.Milo

Vivacious Visitor
Unfortunately pactool is incomplete.
The position information of the vertices and the skin weight information are obtained from the UV data when extracting.
So the extracted mesh is divided on the UV border.
Even if you merge the vertices of the border
On import it will be split.
In the black desert, black spots are created at the divided vertices.
Especially on the face, there are many black spots.

This is because the line appears on the nude body.

Thanks for the reply. I'm still trying the original editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.