Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwyn

Potential Patron
sicarios 2.PNG

Thank you Suzu and Undercover Pervert for pointing me in the right direction! I was able to find the line I needed to delete to accomplish my mod and while doing so learned a whole bunch about the partcutdesc.xml thing. :D

Deleted member 162643

Potential Patron
I seem to have one remaining underlying issue. I am using Suzu's new underwear only nude partcut.

It works perfect for every class but Shai, for Shai, top half is fine but bottom have has a missing gap where the briefs should be.

I resolved this for the Guardian previously with an ao file. But I have since been unable to locate similar for Shai, anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
The explanation is troublesome, so I am fixing it.
Please compare it with yours.
And the alpha channel of phw_10_lb_0020.dds was broken.
This has also been fixed.
Thanks yes everything works.
But why black, why not alpha?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I seem to have one remaining underlying issue. I am using Suzu's new underwear only nude partcut.

It works perfect for every class but Shai, for Shai, top half is fine but bottom have has a missing gap where the briefs should be.

I resolved this for the Guardian previously with an ao file. But I have since been unable to locate similar for Shai, anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance.
<!-- <Path>1_Pc/14_PLW/Armor/38_Underwear</Path> -->

Akmopowr

Avid Affiliate
Greetings!

I would like to thank Suzu and the other modding folks for all their efforts! Looking for some help with the partcutdesc and Lahn's Succession outfit. Hope the attachment explains it :smile:

Thanks in advance!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Its partcutdesc is for skimpy armor.
If you want to specify individual skimpy armor, please use by adding to the partcut of the following post.
Since the body is cut, modification is limited.
The stockings are located on the lower body. not foot
0GziHZ2.gif

Partcutdesc.xml to make only starter armor nude
For other armor, the cut armor has no body

Note: Do not use if you are using a skimpy armor mod.

Added a note in partcutdesc for easier editing.
Please open it with notepad etc. and check once

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Its partcutdesc is for skimpy armor.
If you want to specify individual skimpy armor, please use by adding to the partcut of the following post.
Since the body is cut, modification is limited.
The stockings are located on the lower body. not foot
Or you only have to modify the polygon mesh

Deleted member 162643

Potential Patron
<!-- <Path>1_Pc/14_PLW/Armor/38_Underwear</Path> -->

Thank you for the feed-back Suzu, but I am not experienced so I apologize, I failed to make it work.

I tried removing that line indicated and repatching via meta injector, and still have the gap in the areas..
I tried changing the line as to match yours as supplied and and inject again and still no change.
On all outfits it's cropped out as well.

I went back to old post and made sure I had all of the shai files plus the new ones posted on page 1 of this thread too still no go.

I do have the 38_underwear file installed under the correct path and the nude files but all I get is this (see attached)

Attachments

• 2020-02-24_20-31-05.jpg
    2020-02-24_20-31-05.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 114

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank you for the feed-back Suzu, but I am not experienced so I apologize, I failed to make it work.

I tried removing that line indicated and repatching via meta injector, and still have the gap in the areas..
I tried changing the line as to match yours as supplied and and inject again and still no change.
On all outfits it's cropped out as well.

I went back to old post and made sure I had all of the shai files plus the new ones posted on page 1 of this thread too still no go.

I do have the 38_underwear file installed under the correct path and the nude files but all I get is this (see attached)
Do you use 5_ao?
Download and put in texture folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.