Black Desert Male Nude Mod [Replace Underwear + Fullbody Version + 3D Public Hair] (1 Viewer)

SweDreams

Potential Patron
I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say and that's clearly my fault as my comments have been fairly succinct, without a whole lot of information or context.

What I'm interested in is seeing if you would be willing to create precolored options for your mod of maybe two (ideally three) different skin tones to allow players to select which skin tone would best represent their character's skin tone. The first being white or "default" skin tone, the second being tanned and the third being dark or ebony in color. This would of course, not be for those using the underwear replacer version, but rather the version utilized by Resorepless.

Would that be possible? I'd love to hear back.

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say and that's clearly my fault as my comments have been fairly succinct, without a whole lot of information or context.

What I'm interested in is seeing if you would be willing to create precolored options for your mod of maybe two (ideally three) different skin tones to allow players to select which skin tone would best represent their character's skin tone. The first being white or "default" skin tone, the second being tanned and the third being dark or ebony in color. This would of course, not be for those using the underwear replacer version, but rather the version utilized by Resorepless.

Would that be possible? I'd love to hear back.

Using the underwear replacement version will have this problem, because the in-game shaders are different. Skin coloring will have a color difference, because the color shader of the underwear is different from the skin shader. You can only use the completely replaced full body version to set the color of skin.

SweDreams

Potential Patron
So is it not possible to manually color the replaced full body version on your end rather than relying on the default skin tones?

Because that's what I'm interested in seeing, three versions of the full body version of varying skin tones, Light, Medium and Dark

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
So is it not possible to manually color the replaced full body version on your end rather than relying on the default skin tones?

Because that's what I'm interested in seeing, three versions of the full body version of varying skin tones, Light, Medium and Dark

The underwear replacement version uses the color of the underwear, so it needs to be dyed to be the same as the skin color. Replace fullbody version is skin color.

SweDreams

Potential Patron
I thought the replace full body only took the default skin color of a class? Because every time I've used it, with any tanned or dark cahracter, I'm left with a ghost white penis.

SweDreams

Potential Patron
wait wait wait, okay so I think I may have completely misunderstanding the ENTIRE conversation up to this point.

Which version is bundled into the Resorepless mod? The underwear replacement??

Dusclops

Potential Patron
Is there a way to recolor the dick to a specific color I want? I have a friend with a darker skin color
If you're using the Replace Underwear, you can go into files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\texture and find the specific class:
phm = Warrior
pgm = Berserker
pkm = Musa
pwm = Wizard
pnm = Ninja
pcm = Striker
Using a dds image editor you can adjust the color to your preference. I used GIMP with a dds plugin, then you can take the image into any other editor if you like but you'll need to bring it back to GIMP to overwrite the old image and keep it at 1024x1024.

You can also draw on other details onto the skin like pubes. It's a tedious process and obviously this will mean if you run into someone of the same class but different skin color it won't match them.

*Something I've noticed is that all the other male classes (except berserker) will use the same penis color that's used on the warrior texture instead of their own, but will read their own texture just fine for the rest of the body.

Last edited:

Phyrexianminder

Potential Patron
I know this is a long shot considering the age of the last post, but if there's no intention of making a hard cock version of the archer, does anyone else know of one floating around? And has anyone attempted to make larger sized ones for any classes?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I know this is a long shot considering the age of the last post, but if there's no intention of making a hard cock version of the archer, does anyone else know of one floating around? And has anyone attempted to make larger sized ones for any classes?

i3eliever

Potential Patron
hey, i know weird question but like those there happen to be like a bbc/bwc version of this mod?
if yess petty please could you point me in it's direction?

okay,I will show you here,about the shai,I want to replace this
khl202302070704544.png
into this
khl202302070707910.png
(no wings)
and about the berserker,I want to replace this
khl202302070713932.png
into nude,you know there are 3 such armors,anyone is okay

thank you

BubblingStone

Potential Patron
My body turns to air when I use it on the primebd server.I've tried so many times and nothing's changed.Has anyone tried running this mod on a primebd server?I'm trying to figure out if I did something wrong or if mod and primebd are incompatible.
001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.