Black Desert Male Nude Mod [Replace Underwear + Fullbody Version + 3D Public Hair] (2 Viewers)

Axxses

Potential Patron
Mod is not working properly I tried everything i could think off fix remove armors fix holes on armors that had floating heads etc and its not working something must of changed in the lastest patch on 2/7/18

Ser_munchies

Potential Patron
Yeah, the method for patching the files has been blocked across all regions. Until Blackfire or the meta_injector guys figure it out, we're shit outta luck for out titty fix

Axxses

Potential Patron
Thnx for the Update but i donno if its JUST on my end but when i hit the install button it doesn't update the status of the files it just says "Clean"

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
is there a way to set the erect setting onto a female characters?
Lazy’s Underwear for Futanari textures
1t404F8.gif

SweDreams

Potential Patron
Hey I love the work but I can't say I totally understand all of the language. Is it at all possible to make this model match the skin tone of my character? If so my BDO experience would be complete

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Hey I love the work but I can't say I totally understand all of the language. Is it at all possible to make this model match the skin tone of my character? If so my BDO experience would be complete

Use this version (Replace Fullbody Version[V2]), but the model vertices are flawed.

SweDreams

Potential Patron
Use this version (Replace Fullbody Version[V2]), but the model vertices are flawed.
So after toying with the fullbody version I had some unfortunate realizations. The penis doesnt appear to ever go away which leads to some awkward issues. For a number of outfits the penis pokes out through the clothes and when trying to toggle pearlshop underwear on the character the penis simply continues to poke out over top the underwear.

Is there anyway to have the penis match your character's skin tone while also being able to be turned on and off with the use of underwear? That functionality avoids many of the problems of the penis clipping.

Something I loved about the original version is that simply by putting on underwear I could decide if my character was nude or not. Is there anyway to have this sort of functionality with a matching skin tone?

Alternatively, and this was thinking more for resorepless functionality could there simply be made 2 or 3 skin color variants of the original version so players can simply choose? A white, tan and dark skinned option would alleviate most problems I'd imagine.

Attached is an image of my precious striker with the full body mod. Help me make this a functional reality please <3

Attachments

• unknown-1~2.png
    unknown-1~2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 492
Last edited:

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
So after toying with the fullbody version I had some unfortunate realizations. The penis doesnt appear to ever go away which leads to some awkward issues. For a number of outfits the penis pokes out through the clothes and when trying to toggle pearlshop underwear on the character the penis simply continues to poke out over top the underwear.

Is there anyway to have the penis match your character's skin tone while also being able to be turned on and off with the use of underwear? That functionality avoids many of the problems of the penis clipping.

Something I loved about the original version is that simply by putting on underwear I could decide if my character was nude or not. Is there anyway to have this sort of functionality with a matching skin tone?

Alternatively, and this was thinking more for resorepless functionality could there simply be made 2 or 3 skin color variants of the original version so players can simply choose? A white, tan and dark skinned option would alleviate most problems I'd imagine.

Attached is an image of my precious striker with the full body mod. Help me make this a functional reality please <3

No, I did not find matching custom skin color related file for model, so I can not be modified.

brucelee83

Potential Patron
Hi, i like the mod, but i have a little problem, my striker's penis is glowing yellow, i dont know what to do to fix it, if you can help me with that problem it would be great.

SweDreams

Potential Patron
Since there is no way to get the penis color to naturally be made to match a character's skin tone could we have maybe two or three options of penises to work with, something like a (light) (tan) and (dark) option to select from? Even this would be immensely more pleasing aesthetically.

Hope to hear back soon.

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Since there is no way to get the penis color to naturally be made to match a character's skin tone could we have maybe two or three options of penises to work with, something like a (light) (tan) and (dark) option to select from? Even this would be immensely more pleasing aesthetically.

Hope to hear back soon.

This is a de-colored texture that should basically match the color of the underwear.

Attachments

character.7z
2.2 MB · Views: 206

SweDreams

Potential Patron
What about those using the Resorepless version that is NOT an underwear replacer?

Can we get a version fix for that?

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
What about those using the Resorepless version that is NOT an underwear replacer?

Can we get a version fix for that?

Use pubic hair, use pubic hair to block the seam.
If you are referring to the gloss on the surface of the modified model, I not known, as long as the model is modified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.