Black Desert Male Nude Mod [Replace Underwear + Fullbody Version + 3D Public Hair] (2 Viewers)

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
This the mod that use pactool (by BlackFireBR, IndigoDesert) to make a male genital replacement underwear.
Can only use a specific color, if you use the dark skin color can modify the texture file to achieve the same color.

*Different character can be mixed with two version, the same character can only choose one of the version!

Replace Underwear Version
Normal Ver
Black Desert Male Nude Mod [Replace Underwear Version].jpg

Black Desert Male Nude Mod [Replace Underwear Version] For Musa, Wizard.jpg

Black Desert Male Nude Mod [Replace Underwear Version] For Berserker.jpg
Hard Cock Ver
Black Desert Male Nude Mod [Replace Underwear Version][Hard Cock] For Warrior, Ninja, Striker.jpg

Black Desert Male Nude Mod [Replace Underwear Version][Hard Cock] For Musa, Wizard.jpg

Black Desert Male Nude Mod [Replace Underwear Version][Hard Cock] For Berserker.jpg

Character Archer Version
This mod contains Replace Fullbody Version and Replace Underwear Version. Choose a version to install!
Underwear version please extract the file partcutdesc.xml and modify it yourself!

Black Desert Male Nude Mod #9[Archer].jpg

Updated:
12/14/2018 Add character Archer file, Both versions contain flaccid and erect files, choose an installation.
07/29/2017 Add 3D Public Hair Mod for warrior, ninja, striker.
07/23/2017 Add Replace fullbody ver for Warrior, Ninja, Striker (Only High Model).
07/10/2017 Add hard cock ver for male.
05/18/2017 Add Berserker files.
05/16/2017 Add Musa, Wizard files.

How to use:
1. Copy files_to_patch folder to game folder/paz.
2. Use Resorepless Nude Mod to hide armor and underwear.
3. Use Meta Injector install.

If the game has updated new character, replace unpack the file partcutdesc.xml from PAD00001.PAZ
Edit partcutdesc.xml

<Relation CutType="Underwear">
<Cut>Nude</Cut>
</Relation>

to
<Relation CutType="Underwear">

<!-- <Cut>Nude</Cut> -->
</Relation>

* This version can only modify the skin color to the texture of almost the same color.

Recommended skin color
Recommended skin color.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Replace Fullbody Version[V2]
This version use skin color, adjust the pelvis will adjust the size of the penis.

Normal Ver
Black Desert Male Nude Mod V2 For Warrior, Ninja, Striker.jpg
Hard Cock Ver
Black Desert Male Nude Mod V2 Hard Cock For Warrior, Ninja, Striker.jpg

*In addition to the neck, UV is basically perfect! Currently only 3 classes no UV error!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3D Public Hair Mod
Black Desert Male 3D Public Hair Mod For Warrior, Ninja, Striker.jpg

This mod replace underwear.
Only for high quality model.

Hardware requirements: high-performance graphics card

How to use:
1. Copy files_to_patch folder to game folder/paz.
2. Use Meta Injector install.

Attachments

partcutdesc.xml[KR_ver2313].7z
4.9 KB · Views: 521

Last edited:

LAT

Potential Patron
I was hoping for something like a slider to choose how small or large you can get it. For instance, Berzerker clearly needs something larger as it has to be seeing as how large he is. King Kong probably had a penis, the size of the Manhattan building, so something of equal proportion would be appropriate.

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
I was hoping for something like a slider to choose how small or large you can get it. For instance, Berzerker clearly needs something larger as it has to be seeing as how large he is. King Kong probably had a penis, the size of the Manhattan building, so something of equal proportion would be appropriate.

No, it just underwear.

Axxses

Potential Patron
Nice job! unfortunately i can't figure out how to do it... so i haven't been able to make it work on my game =/

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
am I suppose to remove the default underwear or not?
If you do not use Resorepless Nude Mod to remove armor, only in the safe area show underwear mode.
Install mod using Meta Injector, will replace all the underwear to cock.

Axxses

Potential Patron
hmm i donno what i might be doing wrong... i did it the way you said

I used Resorepless to remove all armor and left all underwear on only and installed the cock mod with Meta Injector and it said it was successful but its still now showing =/

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
hmm i donno what i might be doing wrong... i did it the way you said

I used Resorepless to remove all armor and left all underwear on only and installed the cock mod with Meta Injector and it said it was successful but its still now showing =/

View the game directory the character folder whether there is the same size of the mod file. If not, with Resorepless also remove the underwear and then install mod.

Axxses

Potential Patron
btw is there a way to where i can have one type of underwear to be the penis? or do all the underwear have to be replaced with penis?

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
btw is there a way to where i can have one type of underwear to be the penis? or do all the underwear have to be replaced with penis?
character\model\1_pc\1_phm\armor\38_underwear folder under the need to retain the underwear file
1_phm = Warrior
4_pgm = Berserker
6_pkm = Musa
8_pwm = Wizard
13_pnm = Ninja
16_pcm = Striker

Kage

Potential Patron
Thanks man. Nice to see some male stuff after all the female stuff on here. Just wish I could make it work better with my char skin color but its alright. Also erect or not erect options maybe?Can we post pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.