Belly Punch Killer Part 2 (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
This one is a bit on the goofy side but bare with me. I think you would enjoy it.

I am now in New York city, I decide to go to this very high rich and classy bar. It had all these rich and snobbish people hanging around there. luckily for me I can play the part.

Im scoping out the chicks there and all I see are skinny ugly old women. none of them are good looking in the least. Im about to leave when she walks in. A very beautiful african goddess. She wore this tight all in one pants suit that left nothing to the imagination. She has big beautiful brown eyes, sexy chocolate skin, short dark hair and she's kinda tall. she has an our glass figure but she also has a pot belly that wont quit. it was kind of on the big side, she almost looked pregnant but it was just this big basket ball size of jiggly flesh. The way she carried herself. she has such poise and dignity like she was a queen. her cute little nose was high in the air like a snob, walking around as if people were beneath her but yet this big country belly is just bouncing around like a dribbling basket ball. And when she turned around her butt was huge. it was big round and it bounces twice every time she took a step. it was monumental.

You can always count on black girls to be chunky and thick. Like I can tell she dose not like to work out. she looked older too, like around early to mid thirties.

So I put on my charm and obviously she sees me and saunters over to me. Her body wobbles and jiggles as she walks. as if she cant control her poundage. she had this seductive but evil smile on her face. as she got closer I heard a very faint swooshing sound. I though it was her thighs rubbing together but as she got closer the sound came from her belly and booty meat sloshing around. I thought to myself. " Damn this woman is fatter and juicier then i thought." She sits down on the stool, her fat floppy ass completely over takes the seat making this soft faint globbish sound. " Hi." she says in a very alluring and high manner. and i say " hello." we begin to talk and she tells me her name is Anna and she is the CEO of a multi million dollar company. I then put on my charm and i start making her laugh. her breasts wasnt that big but they were big enough for they bounced as she laughed and it was nice. I can also hear her belly fat swooshing around.

As we got deeper into the night, I got her a little drunk and fed her a large amount of food. I then asked her about the swooshing noise and she tells me about how she was born with out the proper organs that sealed or protected her internal organs or her fat. so all her life she avoided any physical sport and stuff like it cuz it would damage her severely or kill her.

I then take her to a hotel. fuck her fat ass stupid. then she ate some more. After a while, shes standing in the kitchen warring only a tight shirt that was way too small for that big fat belly. I walk over to her and lean her on the counter. she starts to smile with them big fat african lips. I make her belly jiggle by tapping her under belly. this made her go into a trance cuz her eyes roll up. then with a quick jerk i let her have it. WAM her belly exploded literally. My fist broke through her skin like it was paper. Her eyes were white and her mouth was wide open but nothing came out. blood was everywhere. so I shoved deeper making her convulse even more. I cup her fat meaty ass grabbing a hand full and just playing with it. I drive my fist even deeper into her body and blood gushes out of her mouth. She falls limp with wide eyes. I let her fall to the floor she made a loud heavy thud. I cleaned everything up, put the body in the back of my car, drove out to the woods, cut her body to pieces and burned them....now im moving on to the next gluttonous victim.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nice!.

You seem to have a thing against fat people or so it would seem.

Even if you don't your stories are delightfully sadistic as well as seeming to incress in length

galvatron88

Club Regular
Lol, no I don't have a thing against fat people. I'm fat myself. Its just one of my fetishes which is belly punching. I'm just trying something new. And I just love for my victims to be thick.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Lol, no I don't have a thing against fat people. I'm fat myself. Its just one of my fetishes which is belly punching. I'm just trying something new. And I just love for my victims to be thick.

Ahh ok then, anyways I have to say I find your stories to be entertaining, keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.