[PC] Beginning of the End (1 Viewer)

EggsandBacon

Potential Patron
リョナリã"šÂ¹Ã£Æ’ˆã®æ¬*ç"°"¡Ã£â‚¬â‚¬1å€"¹Ã§"ºÂ® | ãŠã"šÂã"šÅ Ã£Â®ã¯ã˜ã¾ã"šÅ .zip ダã"šÂ¦Ã£Æ’³ãƒ*ーãƒ"° | uploader.jp

A promising ryona game in the works. It's some gothic lolita suited with a chainsaw. Only 1 stage with 1 boss so far.
Z to swing the chainsaw, hold to spin around. You can fly around for awhile while spinning. Hold Down and Z to rev up your chainsaw.
X to jump, you can double jump.
C to grab on to things, then press C after revving up to do a powerful attack with lots of recoil.

There's a death animation for every enemy, they're pretty nice. Not really any hentai yet. But this game really does show promise, reminds me a bit of Kwareiueiuosahflhsflha-whatever that game is called.

-merged by d£t

^To download it, write "ryona" in the box that appears in the middle of the page about halfway down.

to be more precise, the box is above the "amazon.co.jp" logo, so you must:
1) write "ryona" in the box
2) push the button on the right of the box
3) the page will reload
4) push again the button above the "amazon.co.jp" logo
5) a new page will load, a little wait and, voilà!, you're served.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mardion

Potential Patron
^To download it, write "ryona" in the box that appears in the middle of the page about halfway down.

Edit:
More controls
S to Hide (uses up one level of chainsaw revving).
R to Restart the game.
Q,W,E,T to make a monster appear.

There must be more controls that I am missing, as when I fall into that very deep pit, the spinning chainsaw and subsequent jump aren't enough to reach the ledge. Plus at some point there is a well with a splash of white paint on it that is obviously meant to be jumped on, but she won't do it no matter what I press.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
She is damn cute! XD

Controls from readme
Z: Attack
X: Jump
C: Grab enemy.
Down: Crouch.
Ctrl: Mode Change between Walk and Dash. You can climb wall and ceiling while in Dash mode.
S: Panel. Hiding, Use 1 Chainsaw Energy.
R: Restart stage or boss fight.

Hold Z: Chainsaw Spin. Can make you hover some in air.
Hold down + Z: Charge Chainsaw Energy.
X, then X: Double jump (Walk) or Spin jump (Dash). Spin jump to wall or ceiling to climb it.

Dash Mode only
Down + Z: Fast Dash, can be used for escape.
Up or Down + C: Grab high or low.

Grabing Enemy
Hold Z: Slice
C: Pile Banker. Use 1 Chainsaw Energy.
Down + C: Release enemy.

Debug
Q, W, E, T: Call enemy.
7: Check spots.
8: Increase health.
5: Reduce health.
9: Toggle bigger screen.
6: Chainsaw on/off
., 1, 2, 3: Status. Stone, poison, slimy, half stone
*: reduce FPS
/: Toggle Final Attack on/off (Don't know what it is. Off by default.)
+, -: ???
1 (not on numpad): Chainsaw Throw. Doesn't deal damge, yet.

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
Hmm...when I get to the title screen, I see a lot of Japanese text but nothing happens when I press Z, A, enter, or any of the other keys when I select an option, or click on them. How do you actually start the game?

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
Oh wow! Just for what little content this game has so far, it really has a lot going for it. The controls are varied yet simple enough, and the game is fun to play and just challenging enough to not be impossible. I'll be eagerly awaiting an and all future updates to this.

For anyone else wanting to do the same, with a bit of ingenuity, I found the devblog: ôÌǤ·¤¿

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.