BDO - [Kunoichi] Night Cat - Alpha masking part of the outfit (1 Viewer)

Rua

Potential Patron
Hello, may I ask for having this specific outfit modded? In particular, removing (turning invisible) the transparent skirt, the purple strips around it, as well as the chains. Both around the skirt and around the waist? Leaving behind just the armor and underlying black leather? I would appreciate it tremendously. ♥ (If anyone were to be so kind, and do the same to Tamer, I'd be even happier.)

An example picture is provided in the attachment. I'll try to answer any further questions asap, if needed.

Attachments

• kuno.jpg
    kuno.jpg
    1,000 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Hello, may I ask for having this specific outfit modded? In particular, removing (turning invisible) the transparent skirt, the purple strips around it, as well as the chains. Both around the skirt and around the waist? Leaving behind just the armor and underlying black leather? I would appreciate it tremendously. ♥

An example picture is provided in the attachment. I'll try to answer any further questions asap, if needed.

1589993035991.png
Kunoichi-Night_Cat_Outfit.7z

Attachments

Kunoichi-Night_Cat_Outfit.7z
479.9 KB · Views: 294

Rua

Potential Patron
That's understandable. Any other kind soul willing to give the request a try?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.