Batman AC - Catwoman Animated Nude mod (1 Viewer)

ultima

Vivacious Visitor
Here is my nude patch for catwoman in Batman Arkham City.

Download TEXMOD
In Target Application, open : BatmanAC.exe
In Tab package mode, open the file : Batman_AC_CatwomanAnime.tpf
Click the Run button
Enjoy

Tip If you do not know and if you start the game:

To use the alternative skins in the game, choose your backup, then do: Left, Left, Down, Down, Left, Right, Up, Up, Down. A sound will confirm the validity of the code and you can change to suit.

Take Batman animated version and you can play with naked Catwoman in story mode.

Attachments

• CatwomanAnimated_nude_01.jpg
    CatwomanAnimated_nude_01.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 7,549
  • CatwomanAnimated_nude_02.jpg
    CatwomanAnimated_nude_02.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 7,283
  • CatwomanAnimated_nude_03.jpg
    CatwomanAnimated_nude_03.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 5,880

Last edited by a moderator:
I

ionmu

For some reason the mod won't make any difference in the game. I made all steps correctly 3 or 4 times but she still is wearing her normal animated costume. I got the game a few hours ago through Steam, GOTY version, perhaps the game version is the problem?

EDIT: Made some extra research and just had to turn off directx 11 to make it work, great mod btw

bluekatt

Potential Patron
for the owners of the normal version of the game
you NEED to have at least 1 dlc costume for this code to work

fzid4

Potential Patron
I cannot get this to work with my GOTY steam version. I tried everything including turning off DX11 and still nothing. Any ideas?

khangel

Potential Patron
Nice mod. Anyone know what is wrong with all the download links? I'm getting attachment.php file every time I try to download.

khangel

Potential Patron
I'm using Mozilla Firefox and it works fine.

Guess that's because I'm using IE11, Win7?

edit: I installed Google Chrome and can download now, Thanks.

Attachments

• ScreenShot00001.png
    ScreenShot00001.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 193

styx101

Swell Supporter
To Khangel
Optimal solution...I used Chrome long ago and never have not download problems.:)

nitroevo

Potential Patron
Doesn't appear to work for me no matter what I do. I targeted the proper exe file and put the tpf in and ran it with texmod and still no difference :(

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron
Doesn't appear to work for me no matter what I do. I targeted the proper exe file and put the tpf in and ran it with texmod and still no difference :(

My brother had the same problem. Turn all your graphics settings to max. Not sure which setting is the culprit, but turning them all up seemed to get the skin to work for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.