Batman AC - Catwoman Animated Nude mod (1 Viewer)

beck11

Potential Patron
1.Rename the BatmanAC.exe to something else ie. "BatmanAC original.exe"

2.Copy texmod over to your Batman game folder and rename Texmod to "BatmanAC.exe"

3.*Important*
Press play on Steam and texmod will launch, then select the "BatmanAC original.exe" or w/e you renamed it to and select the tpf file you want to use and select run.

The texture mod should work now. Also make sure you're not running anything thats hooks into the game app like MSI afterburner or GeDoSato etc.

nitroevo

Potential Patron
1.Rename the BatmanAC.exe to something else ie. "BatmanAC original.exe"

2.Copy texmod over to your Batman game folder and rename Texmod to "BatmanAC.exe"

3.*Important*
Press play on Steam and texmod will launch, then select the "BatmanAC original.exe" or w/e you renamed it to and select the tpf file you want to use and select run.

The texture mod should work now. Also make sure you're not running anything thats hooks into the game app like MSI afterburner or GeDoSato etc.

Idk I tried that and still doesn't work. So I'm not sure if I misread something or idk..because i was testing to see if it worked with the animated catwoman in a riddler challenge and she still wasn't nude.

beck11

Potential Patron
All I can say is to make sure you're pressing "play" on steam and let it launch the texmod program. I've tried to just launch it from the folder before and it dosent work. Just to make sure, have you tried any other texture mods and see if those work? Go here: Lustful Illumination Nudemods: Batman Arkham City and try and see if any of those work for you with the method I posted.

nitroevo

Potential Patron
All I can say is to make sure you're pressing "play" on steam and let it launch the texmod program. I've tried to just launch it from the folder before and it dosent work. Just to make sure, have you tried any other texture mods and see if those work? Go here: Lustful Illumination Nudemods: Batman Arkham City and try and see if any of those work for you with the method I posted.

Ok well the one I have doesn't run through steam so..guess that's maybe why idk

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Reminder to all GVZ site rule #10 clearly says:
#10. Software Piracy
Gamevixenzone does not condone or support software piracy. What you do is your own business, but please don't make a post stating you use pirated software, or advocate others to do so. Such posts could get GVZ 'flagged' and ultimately get us closed down. Such posts will be deleted.

Link to site rules is in my siggie.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
"To use the alternative skins in the game, choose your backup, then do: Left, Left, Down, Down, Left, Right, Up, Up, Down. A sound will confirm the validity of the code and you can change to suit."

How do I get the mod to work in the story mode ? What is meant by "choose your backup" ? Do you mean a save file ?
It works in the challenges but if I do as said, nothing happens. No sound, no options to change suit and at which point in the game do I have to put in this code "Left, Left, Down, Down, Left, Right, Up, Up, Down" ? I tried in the menu, in the game, pressed tab...:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.