Barbarian warrior babes with pieces of armor falling off... (1 Viewer)

cornel

Potential Patron
How about ancient female warriors (or jungle babes, or prehistoric babes, or viking babes, or gladiator babes, etc.) with destructable armor parts?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Please understand that Undertow has about 40 members with the talent and inclination to make mods. Of those, about 15 are actively modding.
Your request is not going to be filled if you don't specify a game and post a specific outfit to be modded. Creating a new outfit that is destructible for a game that doesn't already have that function goes way beyond simple texture modding (which isn't simple). If you are asking for destructible armor for a game that doesn't already have it, I don't think that will be done by people here, unless a modder is VERY much into the game you desire.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

cornel

Potential Patron
Thank you for your explanation, fleet. I merely wanted some feedback to see if I was the only one craving for some barbarian babes fighting... I have no special wishes. Any potentially interested designer can select any character (male or female) and make any costume (Tarzan, Shana, Conan, Red Sonja, etc,) he feels most inspired to do... I will always be grateful ;)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
34_chpt22_4_by_fleetp-d8lt1n7.jpg

This is from my visual novel "Giles Journey".

Last edited:

cornel

Potential Patron
Neat!!! Downloading as we speak...erm, write.

ELF WARRIORS would also be great for doa5lr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.