BadGuyFactory's Hair Styles and More! (1 Viewer)

BadGuyFactory

Potential Patron
Hi! I recently joined and I will be submitting hair styles for the game. Unfortunately I am often busy and will not always have the time to do artwork. Furthermore, I will not submit much until an improved version of the game is released, because making just hairstyles is boring and not worth my time. My goal is to create works with high quality for maximum enjoyment. This post will contain all of my work. I may take requests too if I have the time and if the project interests me.

Enjoy! (If I place the picture incorrectly, let me know!)

Rockman DASH 2: Mistress Sera w/ Skin Code
This project is based on a previous work of mine, which can be seen here: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-83808.html. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
SKIN CODE:
hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:solid, 118,18,28,1;breasts:11;skin:tan;lipstick:0,124,114,74,0.663;eyeshadow:38,36,40,0.529;sclera:0,199,137,0.102;blush:255,30,32,0.345;mascara:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:133,147,141,1,89,67,51,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:20,0.84,0.63,2.5;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:2;him:1;collar:none;customHair:Sera Hair.png
[attachthumb=1] [attachthumb=2]

Rockman X: Zero
It did not complete the hair, because hair without animation is discouraging. If anyone would like to animate the hair, feel free to do so. A model for it has been completed. The design of the helmet is mixed since all of the helmets look different. However the design is very much loyal to the first helmet.
[attachthumb=4][attachthumb=3]

Attachments

• Sera.png
    Sera.png
    268.6 KB · Views: 1,377
  • Sera Hair.png
    Sera Hair.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 826
  • Zerohelmet.png
    Zerohelmet.png
    114.2 KB · Views: 995
  • Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    230.6 KB · Views: 899

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Curiously, do you know how to use Flash CS5? If so and you want to start working on stuff you could check out ModGuy's loader, he allows for certain swf importing.

BadGuyFactory

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
Curiously, do you know how to use Flash CS5? If so and you want to start working on stuff you could check out ModGuy's loader, he allows for certain swf importing.

I am sorry, but I do not know how to use Flash CS5. I have experimented with animation programs in the past, however, and I am skilled in Photoshop. If I got my hands on Flash CS5, the learning curve would be short if it is similar to Photoshop.

I would love to collaborate and I am interested. But like I said, I do not own CS5.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Ok, then I will explain to you. Hopefully I explain this well.

In order to make more than just hair imports in the game, you need to make .swf files. Which is outputted by Adobe Flash CS5 (it is outputted by earlier versions of Flash, but CS5 is the only one compatible with the game, to my knowledge). Along with that, you can't just draw whatever you would like, you have to "animate" it as well.

I use "animate" because you don't necessarily need to animate what you draw, but you will need to make what you draw move exactly as it should in the game.

Depending on how you use Photoshop, Flash can be easy to learn how to draw with. I personally haven't really used Flash since it was Macromedia Flash 5... long time ago. From what I remember animating with Flash can be a little troublesome to learn, I won't go so far to say difficult, but it may get annoying because sometimes it won't do what you want.

If you know how to animate with photoshop that can help as well. It's a similar concept of using different frames.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On to ModGuy's loader. The loader that ModGuy has designed, the way it works, allows you to import custom backgrounds, eyes, and nipples. It's not very much right now, and he is taking time off from it, or atleast trying to.

So, to make custom backgrounds, you would take the BG.fla and make your custom background and publish it as BG.swf. The other imports work similarly.

Basically, you need to use Flash to make anything other than hair imports. So, I would suggest messing around with Flash.

BadGuyFactory

Potential Patron
I understand now. Thank you! In fact I do know how to animate a little bit in Adobe Imageready, so maybe the concept is not so different.

Perhaps one day I will find Flash CS5. Does CS5 have a Pen Tool? That is crucial to my technique for this type of work.

The thought of working on just eyes and nipples is a bit discouraging... is there a way for me to work on cum with the Loader? It is funny that Modguy is 'trying' to find time away from the project. Suppose it is a very engrossing project?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Well, in CS5, to my knowledge, Imageready no longer exists, they merged the features of Imageready into Photoshop, but it should all work the same as before. I'm fairly certain Flash still has a pen tool, I don't really use Flash so I'm uncertain.

Most people talk about vectoring, which I don't know exactly how to explain that. Just woke up, so I'm a little groggy.

I should maybe rephrase about ModGuy, I mean to say that he wants someone else to take over or at least also work on it. ModGuy is very capable of making a mod for full swf importing, but the problem will be that if Konashion's swf importing works differently you may have to redo your imports.

BadGuyFactory

Potential Patron
That is understandable. I will limit my work on the pictures if that is the scenario.

A new helmet has been completed! It is Zero, a personal favorite.

BadGuyFactory

Potential Patron
I tried to complete the hair. Unfortunately it is not good because it is not animated. I can create the hair if someone will animate it.

The next project is questionable. I will take the first request.

RangDipkin

Potential Patron
Tried to find some more side shots of supergirl, this was the closest I could come:
[attachthumb=2]
[attachthumb=3]

Bruce Timm version of Poison Ivy would be pretty awesome too, here's a few references shots I found online:
[attachthumb=4]
[attachthumb=5]
[attachthumb=6]
[attachthumb=7]
[attachthumb=8]

These last two are kind of a different style, still Bruce Timm though so I figured I'd throw em on here anyway:
[attachthumb=9]
[attachthumb=10]

Attachments

• 612367-timm_ivy_low_super.jpg
    612367-timm_ivy_low_super.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 241
  • Timm-IvyColor1wm.jpg
    Timm-IvyColor1wm.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 8,547
  • Poison_Ivy_(by_Bruce_Timm)_016.jpg
    Poison_Ivy_(by_Bruce_Timm)_016.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 220
  • Poison_Ivy_(by_Bruce_Timm)_007.jpg
    Poison_Ivy_(by_Bruce_Timm)_007.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 191
  • Poison_Ivy_(by_Bruce_Timm)_003.jpg
    Poison_Ivy_(by_Bruce_Timm)_003.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 226
  • pivy2.jpg
    pivy2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 237
  • tumblr_krhtfd66h21qziacgo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_krhtfd66h21qziacgo1_500.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 524
  • btsupergirl2.jpg
    btsupergirl2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 305
  • 1409398-1258701742705_super.jpg
    1409398-1258701742705_super.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 355

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.