Azkaban Modding mod backups (mods for Hogwarts Legacy) (3 Viewers)

BlackQuest

Modder
Hello this is the owner of the Azkaban Modding server (Previously Legacy Modding backup)
I am posting backups of all the mods on the server in case we get nuked
I plan on keeping this thread updated with the latest mods

If you want to join the server here is the link Join the Azkaban Modding Discord Server!

Attachments

Adventurer Leggings.rar
16.4 MB · Views: 2,307

Adventurer Leggings.rar
16.4 MB · Views: 1,188

Dark Ensemble Leggings.rar
2.4 MB · Views: 1,073

Dildo wand.rar
2.4 MB · Views: 880

C酱的霍格沃茨之旅.rar
11.1 MB · Views: 1,532

Mini Skirts with leggings.rar
2.3 MB · Views: 1,323

Full Nude mod.rar
37.7 MB · Views: 3,855

R18+ Discamer on startup.rar
568.3 KB · Views: 1,171

Paler skin for nude mod.rar
16.4 MB · Views: 1,275

curvy champion mod.rar
17.5 MB · Views: 2,255

Shorter Uniform.rar
3.5 MB · Views: 1,339

Yennefer Outfit (Dark Arts).rar
28.1 MB · Views: 955

Sirona English voice edit.rar
10.6 MB · Views: 717

特雷森之遗.rar
14.3 MB · Views: 1,144

Bottomless mod, Thong and Panties.rar
21.2 MB · Views: 1,649

Champions Leggings.rar
5.8 MB · Views: 1,085

Yennefer Outfit (Dark Arts).rar
28.1 MB · Views: 631

curvy champion mod.rar
17.5 MB · Views: 913

Champions Leggings.rar
5.8 MB · Views: 619

C酱的霍格沃茨之旅.rar
11.1 MB · Views: 796

Dark Ensemble Leggings.rar
2.4 MB · Views: 612

Dildo wand.rar
2.4 MB · Views: 492

Mini Skirts with leggings.rar
2.3 MB · Views: 758

R18+ Discamer on startup.rar
568.3 KB · Views: 639

特雷森之遗.rar
14.3 MB · Views: 747

Paler skin for nude mod.rar
16.4 MB · Views: 654

Shorter Uniform.rar
3.5 MB · Views: 770

Sirona English voice edit.rar
10.6 MB · Views: 582

Full Nude mod.rar
37.7 MB · Views: 2,131

Last edited:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
So, are these all for female character models?
Yes... Once again, men have zero consideration from 99% of modders. I won't say anything else about this or else I could start being very rude. Luckily, there are still a few people for whom equity is important. So, you can get a Nude MOD for men HERE (by Ogami4) or HERE (by Dakyoz).

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Yes... Once again, men have zero consideration from 99% of modders. I won't say anything else about this or else I could start being very rude. Luckily, there are still a few people for whom equity is important. So, you can get a Nude MOD for men HERE (by Ogami4) or HERE (by Dakyoz).
To be fair, they do have the male nude mods on the discord, Black just hasn't uploaded them here yet.
There's 15+ different mods and counting.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
To be fair, they do have the male nude mods on the discord, Black just hasn't uploaded them here yet.
There's 15+ different mods and counting.
Thanks for the information, AN69 AN69 , but let's say I was talking in a more general way (the lack of love for man MODs is what made me want to be a modder myself in the first place back in 2015). What you said is good news for Hogwarts Legacy players, then.

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Thanks for the information, AN69 AN69 , but let's say I was talking in a more general way (the lack of love for man MODs is what made me want to be a modder myself in the first place back in 2015). What you said is good news for Hogwarts Legacy players, then.
That is perfectly fine lol, its also a reason why I became a modder too. Like if I want lewd in video games, then I want ALL things lewd in video games lol. I just wanted to make sure we weren't crucifying the wrong people <3

ZTemplar

Vivacious Visitor
2 questions:

1. Why are there 2 of the same files repeated in OP?
2. What are the files containing those Chinese calligraphy? I ran them through translators but the literal translations don't really help.

BlackQuest

Modder
Jezz I forgot I had this backup thread made, so sorry for not updating it
I will start compiling the different mods when I have the time
sorry for being inactive on here 😅

BlackQuest

Modder
2 questions:

1. Why are there 2 of the same files repeated in OP?
2. What are the files containing those Chinese calligraphy? I ran them through translators but the literal translations don't really help.
1. I must have accidentally uploaded the same mod twice, if you could point out which one you are referring to specificaly I will remove it
2. Those are character replaces, I can't remember what precisely but there should be pictures of it in the folder

AZJames

Coder
None of the nude mods seem to work, they just cause the game to crash. For example, when I copy the three mod files from beta_0.3 (Amodd.pak, Amodd.ucas, Amodd.utoc) into the ~mods folder, the game launches, but immediately after the warning screen, just as the shader render screen *should* load, the game crashes. No other mods are in that folder. Is this issue the result of the latest HL patch? Is there an update to this mod? Also, recommend an Asian girl mod... thx!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hi. I made a post at the Undertow discord site alerting to your difficulty.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Okay, Samoth confirmed it's not an undertow discord server problem, but a problem with the link in the first post of this topic. The original poster of that link ( BlackQuest BlackQuest ) has not logged onto undertow since Mar 23, 2023. You might try sending him a personal conversation.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Another consideration: I did a very light bit of google searching and found this post on Reddit which leads to a HL modding Discord. I tested it and the link in that post is valid, so it might be a good place to ask since it seems like BlackQuest hasn't been around for some time now (based on the "Last seen" status in his profile). Since I cannot confirm if it's the same Discord, I'd advise trying to get a lay of the land before directly asking in case that server is for SFW stuff only or something (as I know there can be a distinction like that with this sort of thing).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.