Ayame from Inuyasha and one question. (1 Viewer)

xPreatorianx

Potential Patron
Hello there I was wondering if anyone can make Ayame from Inuyasha? I've wanted her in SDT for quite a long time. I'd love the hair by itself as well as the full costume if it's not extra trouble perhaps?

References are below. Likewise I'm also including a screenshot from cow girl position thread because I have a question relating to it. The girl is groping her tits and sticking her tongue out. I was wondering if that was a mod or just a behavior in the Loader/SDT?

Attachments

• 858380701.png
    858380701.png
    355.8 KB · Views: 128
  • Ayame2.png
    Ayame2.png
    630.1 KB · Views: 119
  • ayame010ba8.png
    ayame010ba8.png
    381.4 KB · Views: 120
  • thumbnail.png
    thumbnail.png
    170.7 KB · Views: 116
  • Turned on.PNG
    Turned on.PNG
    138.3 KB · Views: 202

xPreatorianx

Potential Patron
Dante said:
One Ayame has already been requested as a hair mod.
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=42.msg138#msg138

Two I'm already on both Costume and Hair. (Check My to-do List) I've been wantin to pound her little throat too ;D.

And three, Cowgirl is a Loader Mod. It makes the guy dissappear and she'll sit on the dick.

I know the loader mod. But what about the way she's groping her chest with her mouth open? Is that apart of the mod, another one, or a mood in SDT/Loader?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
no idea honestly. Anyways I'm working on Ayame's costume now, but to hold you over for the next 3-4 hours, here's her hair ;D. What do you think?

Attachments

• Ayame the Wolf Demon.png
    Ayame the Wolf Demon.png
    210 KB · Views: 143

xPreatorianx

Potential Patron
So far so good! the only thing is it looks like her pigtails should be a bit longer if you look closely at the references. Other then that amazing! I really appreciate it. While I'm at it I did make a comment in your loader thread about Kagome's hair not working at all in the current loader. Just an FYI if you wanted to fix her hair after you got done with Ayame.

I really appreciate it though m8! Bang up job so far!

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
xPreatorianx said:
I know the loader mod. But what about the way she's groping her chest with her mouth open? Is that apart of the mod, another one, or a mood in SDT/Loader?
if you give me the link to the mod, I'll have a look

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.