Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra Girls (Updated: All May 26th) (1 Viewer)

darkflip95

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra Girls (Updated: Asami, Lin June 6th)

Oh, right, owing to my very brief and limited glance at the leaks regarding Book 3, I've decided to work on putting in Suyin and Opal as characters alongside the rest :3

darkflip95

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra Girls (Updated: Asami, Lin June 6th)

Ginger's costumes are all finished :), Just Zhu Li, Pema, Lin and Asami left to do.

G

getch

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra Girls (Updated: Asami, Lin June 17th)

Great job man, keep up the good work!

darkflip95

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra Girls (Updated: Asami, Lin June 17th)

Zhu Li is here. Assisting.

She's now finished :)

And for any of you wondering about any clipping issues, wonder no longer. Once I'm finished, I'll be fixing up any and all problems with the files. Think of it as a huge patch thing.

darkflip95

Vivacious Visitor

Oh, right, there's kind of a thing where Zhu Li's shoes are wearing her feet instead of it being the other way around, I'll be sorting that out kinda soonish.

For now, it's on to Pema and Lin.

darkflip95

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra Girls (Updated: Zhu Li June 26th)

And as a general notice, I won't be doing stuff with Ming Hua or P'Li. Those two are creepy.

prawnie16

Potential Patron
Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra Girls (Updated: Zhu Li June 26th)

could you check the Ty Lee and Azula .swf files since i cannot find any character codes with them

darkflip95

Vivacious Visitor

^ Seeing as those were my earliest outfits, I think they don't have the character codes in them. I'll do something about it soon. Right now I'm working on Suyin and Opal.

quinhafoda

Potential Patron

Are you planning to do the Combustion Girl? It wold be awesome, one with the prison rags, and the prison hair, with the thing covering the third eye, and other with her normal clother and normal hair..
Just a sugestion, peace out.

darkflip95

Vivacious Visitor

- She and Ming Hua will be low priorities. Although when I'm done with the LOK characters and RWBY, I'll write a guide on doing this stuff for yourself.

R

revan.be

hello ,
What exactly do you mean with the character codes being embedded whithin the first swf in the list?

when i start up SDT , use C to randomly switch to a large breasted woman to test,
then use the import swf mod to import JinRobes (the first) or KataraBeach (ditto), nothing changes,
they just bulge out :p
Neither does skin color or eye color change for that matter .
I then usually proceed to generate custom save data, then load it, yet no result.
also nothing when i add the hair.png to the mix, or switch up the save data to first load then generate,
or even use the char list backup and select the swf itself.(overwrite or not)(SDT_v1.21.1b non loader)

Please help because most of the characters are not listed in the OP as the long lines of text a.k.a custom save data or character codes.
so please complete these for us n00bs? :D

The OP makes it seem as if one also gets the character parameters in the first swf's posted like breast size eye and skin color, accesories or lack of.

EDIT: i got katara nd jin to work , though katara has a problem.
first off, its not the first swf, but one of them that contains the code which changes the girl into the AVATAR girl belonging to the costume.,
and second, katara (book3) , when saved (the one with code is Book3),
becomes kataraBeach when reloaded from the scenemenu.
It becomes named KataraBeach in the save path, despite saving as Katarabook3,
and either strips katara when clicked on in scene, or changes to beach.
Also a bit funny to see her padding her bra underneath her clothes so much <3 ;p

i think 'C:Andy's StuffApplications and updatesDownloadsSDTSDTAvatar TLAB' being in the filepath
might be part of the problem

darkflip95

Vivacious Visitor

^ Okay, no problem :)

By the way, I deeply apologize for the extremely late response, I haven't been on this forum in a few weeks because my attention got grabbed by other projects. And also watching Book 3's awesomeness.

Katara's Beach Outfit was one of the first .swfs I made after Azula, Mai and Ty Lee's beach outfits, so what's happening there is that I may have accidentally slipped in a character code when I didn't need to. It's a quick fix.

As with Katara padding her clothes... well, all of my clothes aren't dynamic clothing, so they won't change shape with the breast size. I do want to change that though.

Again, sorry for my absence. I'm posting Opal's character and outfit very soon. She is the last character I'm making for this project.

Chubaca

Potential Patron

These are all looking great! Thanks for all your hard work

Liubei1994

Potential Patron

ok so i can get the bodies working, how do i get the hair working? and the faces and all that?

blkdrgn5590

Potential Patron

Thanks for making these! They all work very well!

djthedj

Potential Patron

will you be making the new korra import?...the one with the short hair....
thanks, i love your work

Deason

Potential Patron

Loaded up swfs but the skin isnt showing up? Help .

gary1

Potential Patron

when i load up katara beach the outfit shows up but the skin and hair stays the same please help

Widget

Content Creator

Hey Guys had a shot at making a hair for Crayzula :)

Attachments

• Crazula.PNG
    Crazula.PNG
    81.9 KB · Views: 933

quinhafoda

Potential Patron

Are you planning to finish ao TLOK girls? Your work is great. Still hoping a Suyin, Opal and Kuvira hairs

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.