+ Asunai's Tera Modifications + (1 Viewer)

DrkPhazon

Potential Patron
Asunai i tried to merge one elin no tails mod with this one Pretty Things: Elin Ears and Tails Colour Mod - Reaper Edition! . The result was that it worked , my elins didnt have tails ! and it kept the auto change of color for the ears but when i walked into a place where there was too many elins.... well i keep crashing and crashing every 30 secs after logging in and being in velika etc. What do u think it could be? I just modiffied the _diff files where the textures are . i could send them to you but i dont really know if ti goes against the rules to even post the website of this otehr person. Well cya sorry for the bother

DrkPhazon

Potential Patron
The one from that page, and then i used the no tails i already had to guide myself on what should i erase using Gimp and i did it but like i say it crash when there are too many elins. is sad

DrkPhazon

Potential Patron
I guess but that shouldnt be the solution . i honestly gave up and im just using t with out the auto color change and its doing great
now all my characters dont have the tails

DrkPhazon

Potential Patron
So after some trial an error this is the mod i finish with:

https://www.mediafire.com/?gciecpdtabqs6j7

I was unable to erase the ears in some heairs tho because it will just leave 2 holes on her head.
I also decided to leave the horns on the reaper hair since it looked weird without em.
At least all the tails are gone including reaper.
Sorry asunai for using ur thread to post this

Asunai

Potential Patron
I don't mind lol. You can also feel free to take my mods and use them as a base for any mods you want to create. I'm all about sharing here :]

Asunai

Potential Patron
NOTE: My current color changing tail mod and remove puff ears mod is causing glitches in -my- game. I'm going to be looking into it when I have the time...which...isn't likely to be any time soon. I kind of went insane and am now working full time AND going to college full time AND have a second job so >_<;;... BUT I AM AWARE OF THE ISSUE AND IT IS BEING LOOKED INTO!!!

pop1337

Potential Patron
I feel your pain... kind of >.>;; I have to get up at 3 am drive an 2 hours (which I can do in about 1 thank god I haven't been grabbed by the police / people normally drive that fast in Baltimore). and I don't get off work until about 3 + another drive home and back the next day. Take it easy and don't stress yourself out like I have been.

Naduron

Content Creator
NOTE: My current color changing tail mod and remove puff ears mod is causing glitches in -my- game. I'm going to be looking into it when I have the time...which...isn't likely to be any time soon. I kind of went insane and am now working full time AND going to college full time AND have a second job so >_<;;... BUT I AM AWARE OF THE ISSUE AND IT IS BEING LOOKED INTO!!!

You made a error with the 07 and 08 hair sets.
Hair 11 Matching Tail Color:
View attachment Popori_F_Head.rar
Fixed the crashing, if it was that you had problem with.
I didn't bother to upload another for the "No Pom Poms" version.

Just ignore this if i was just confused. :p

Asunai

Potential Patron
Nah the hairs became transparent and sometimes caused black faces in my game...I was just going to remake my mod completely using the new head GPK files. Whenever I get the time...I can deal with the poms but I must have my tails color matching. Game never crashed for me, just had invisible hair when the new patch came out.

Asunai

Potential Patron
I would have to learn how to hex edit...which I can try to do but that is time consuming. I will be working on my mods again soon, I think I'll have a week or two between classes...

If anyone is still using my mods - could you please tell me what ones are broken? I know with the T15 release several broke.

EDIT - it looks like the only broken one is my Elin Head mod that changes the color of the reapers tail. I will work on getting this one fixed. If anyone knows of any others taht aren't fnctioning as intended please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.