+ Asunai's Tera Modifications + (1 Viewer)

Asunai

Potential Patron
AsunaisBanner_zps4a4a3569.png

*********************************************************************************
INTRODUCTION
*********************************************************************************
I recently learned how to modify tera online game files and have begun a few projects. I will be posting here with my releases as well as any in progress work. I encourage you to please participate in my work and to let me know if you want anything to be changed or have any request. I have a lot of ideas on my head and I will try to get them done as fast as I can...however I do get busy so sometimes it may be awhile before new updates come out.

I do also want to mention that in my downloads folder listed at the very bottom of this post are some mods that I did not link in this post but that I use. What I mean by this is...I use mods from other creators and sometimes in order to use my own mods I have to merge them into those creators mods. I do not feel comfortable uploading other peoples works but I did make those downloads available to anyone else who also use the other modders work and who also need merged files. The one in there right now is a x-mas 2013 dye fix merged with my no Santa fluff mod. [They made the lower part of the Elin 2013 Santa outfit dyeable. So I merged it with my mod] Credit to those modders will be given if they tell me who they are. (I have mods from all over the place so I really do not know xD).

ENJOY MY CREATIONS. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT. FEEL FREE TO REQUEST!

WORK IN PROGRESS:
This color means that it is currently being worked on.

My Mod Ideas / Planned:

* All in one Gym Suit Remodels
* Different Underwear for Each Armor Class - 3 Different Undies For Each Race
* Mafia Outfit - Female, Other Races - Turn Black Hands (on white version) to White. (This annoys me...that they are black and the rest of the outfits white).
* Innerwear Remodels into Nude Suits

Mod Ideas From Others / Request / Planned:

* Fancy innerwear Remodeled into Fancier Innerwear
* Panty Removal from a Cloth Dress
* Dyeable Steampunk - Shorts Dyeable Too
* Topless Duckie - Elin 2013
* Elin Nude Mod - Softer Nipples

I can't promise when mods will be done or how long they will take as I am very busy in real life and have periods of times when I really want to mod and others when I don't feel like it at all...but if it is on this list I can promise that it WILL be done. Just not sure when. >.>

DOWNLOADS:

FEATURED MOD - Underwear Overhaul - All Races - Class Specific

I always hated the fact that when you take off your armor in Tera...you have even more armor underneath. So I went around and got the basic "bikini" mod that turns the base armor into the underwear models that ktera had (or well, were developed anyways but I guess never used?). My only beef with that is that every class and armor type looked the exact same...and when you got the next 2 pieces of gear when you are first leveling instead of changing color they also stayed the same. SO.... I started this project. I figured out a way to at least make unique underwear for Cloth, Leather, and Metal armors. [I may expand it later]. I intend to make unique models [At least in terms of color] for each race for Leather, Metal, and Cloth. So far I have Elin done.

Basically... If you are a leather Elin you will get the Pink one, if you are a cloth Elin you will have the Blue one, and if you are a metal Elin you will have the yellow one.
[Castanic Female, Human Female, High Elf Female, Aman Female, High Elf Male, Human Male, and Castanic Male are planned.]

Underwear_Elin_Metal.png Underwear_Elin_Leather.png Underwear_Elin_Cloth.png Underwear_Elin_All.png
* Note: The dot on the yellow ones wrist has been fixed. Too lazy to change image.
[Elin] Underwear Overhaul - Elins All In One
[Cloth & Metal Works. Leather does not. Do NOT install Leather. A Fix Is Being Worked On]

SWIMSUITS - Pictures Above, Downloads Below Image.

NoDuckie_Combo - Copy.png + BubbleGum_OceanTides - Copy.png + Black Heart.png
[All Races] No Duckie All Races + Black Heart Floral + Bubble Gum + Ocean Tides 2013 Swimsuits
[NEW: Released 6-10-14]

NOTE:
[This is the file that I personally use in my game. If you want the topless no duckie version for Elin you can either take the DDS file from my work below and inject it into this new GPK file or if I get enough request for me to merge the mod all into one I will do so at a later date...but for now I am just providing this cumulative combined non-topless file.]

No Duckie _ Combo.png + Black Heart.png
[All Races] No Duckie All Races + Elin Topless No Duckie W/ Light Nipples + Black Heart Floral

Note:
I have combined the most downloaded of my mods into this no duckie mod for all races. If you want another set of my mods to be merged please just request it.
[Basically...if you want the yellow floral instead of black heart, or the non-topless no duckie Elin, or another combination, I'd have to merge it with the no duckie for all races as ALL 2013 swimsuits are on the SAME file. Event 11 GPK. This version does
NOT include the Bubble Gum or Ocean Tides Mods Above]

Black Heart.png
[Elin] Black Heart Floral Mailot - Stand Alone

Yellow Mailot.png
[Elin] Deflowered Floral Mailot - Stand Alone

Realistic.png
[Elin] Topless No Duckie Orange Swimsuit - Stand Alone - Dark Nipples

Topless Green.png
[Elin] Topless No Duckie Green Swimsuit - Stand Alone - Light Nipples

Realistic.png + Yellow Mailot.png
[Elin] Topless No Duckie Orange + Deflowered Mailot Combined - Dark Nipples

Modified Nipples.png + Yellow Mailot.png
[Elin] Topless No Duckie Orange + DeFlowered Mailot Combined - Light Nipples

Realistic.png + Black Heart.png
[Elin] Topless No Duckie Orange + Black Heart Mailot Combined - Dark Nipples

Modified Nipples.png + Black Heart.png
[Elin] Topless No Duckie Orange + Black Heart Mailot Combined - Light Nipples

Thread officially open!

Last edited by a moderator:

Asunai

Potential Patron
OTHER MODS:

FEATURED OTHER MOD:
All in one gym outfit overhaul
I've spent more time on this mod then any other mod that I've made thus far. I wanted to spruce up the basic gym outfits...so I did :x Unfortunately I couldn't find any Amani stuff on the broker so I had to spend some USD and improvise to get the pictures for it @_@. The Elins are Hearts, The Castanics are Skulls, the Humans are Roses, The Elves are Stars, and the Amani have Swords. Hope you all like it!

Gym Outfits.png [NEW: RELEASED 6-14-14]
[All Races] All in One Gym Outfit Overhaul

AntiFluff.png
[All Races Except Elin] Anti-Fluff Santa 2013

Mafia Blue Tie.png
[Elin] Blue Tie Mafia [Both White & Black Versions]

Mafia Outfit Purple Shirt.png
[Elin] Mafia Outfit Elin Black With Purple Shirt Blue Tie

Mafia Outfit Girly.png
[Elin] Mafia Outfit Elin Girly - Purple Shirt Blue Tie Pink Outfit [Stand Alone]

Mafia Outfit Girly.png + Mafia Outfit Girly White.png
[Elin] Mafia Outfit - Girly - White & Black Combined

Innerwear_Nude.png
[Other Races In Progress]
[Elin][Castanic] Basic Innerwear Remodel - Nude

NPC fix.png
[NPC] Basic NPC Skirt Removal

Dyeable Steampunk.png
[ALL] Dyeable Steampunk Color Fix [NEW: RELEASED 6-8-14]

Asunai

Potential Patron
NON-COSTUMES [Weapons, Mounts, Hair, Etc]

Pink Panda Staff.png
Pink Panda Staff Weapon Skin

Matching Tail No PomPoms.png
[ELIN] Hair 11 Matching Tail Color & Hair 10 - No Pom Poms

Downloads Folder:
Tera downloads Folder

This folder contains all my mods. It also contains a few mods that were made from other creators that I currently use and or modified for my own game. I modified the lamenting pearl mod to not have whist steaks in the skirt and I also incorporated someone elses 2013 santa suit dyeable mod into my own santa suit modification. You'll also find some of my incomplete mods in this folder. Anything tera I do will be uploaded to the above said folder...be it my own mod or a modification from someone else that I incorporate into mods I use in my actual game.

Asunai

Potential Patron
I'll see if that's possible...but it may not have a mesh. Removing clothing in tera is difficult because sometimes pieces of the bodies mesh are missing.

Luna

Potential Patron
p v p Awwh Did your old tread get deleted??
I made a post there about the nipples and can't respond to the actual quotes anymore but I got this from email:

---Quote (Originally by Asunai)---
Not sure what you mean exactly. They have one...do you want the nipple area larger? I can try, lol. Though in order to have the nipple come out round on the elins you have to actually make them () shaped (squished) because the game stretches the textures.
---End Quote---
I think what they are asking is for the nipple/areola area being abit more pronounced than it currently is by making it abit larger, and giving it a slight color difference from the skin and the actual nipple itself. Though I may have made it more confusing, or I'm understanding it differently.

Ultimately doing it like that would give the entire nipple a 3d effect of sorts from how I'm thinking about it being explained, maybe that makes more sense.

That sounds difficult with the way the textures are stretched! But, yeah - to put it most simply it'd be to make the nipple 'bigger' but not like... the darkest part biggest, but add a sort of paler shade around it that kinda makes it slightly bigger but blends with the skin. ( so not creating harsh contrast between nipple and normal skin ? )

Iunno = v =;; / I really needa... learn how to mod cause I always feel so bad asking for minor edits... /cry

but looking again, there is a light and a dark nipple version! (wonder how I missed?)..I should try them out sometime. Always curious how nude mods look on my tan elin keheh;;

Asunai

Potential Patron
My main has the darkest skin possible for Elins so my mods work well with tan girls. Vionai :3
I will add your request to the request list..and yeah, I had them delete the old thread because I wanted to have the first 3 post of my thread originally and never could...so I made this one and asked people not to post so that I could claim the first three post. It makes the organization nicer. I plan on making tons of mods for the game so I wanted to divide my list of mods so it was easier to read and understand.

- - - Updated - - -

--First post updated with new request.

Asunai

Potential Patron
Preview of the gym outfits I've been working on...Other races are proving difficult to do because I can't seem to find any copies of the uniforms on the broker and I don't own them :x And I've checked ALL US servers too @_@ The base outfit for each race will be the same in terms of color of red / shade of red / blue...but the different races will get a different emblem on the chest. Elins are Hearts, Elves are Stars.... Not sure what to do for the other races. Any ideas?

EGqPOcZ.png

ie0oUwe.png

tSep17j.jpg

Asunai

Potential Patron
Think I will do roses for castanics... That leaves humans & Amani. What do you suggest for those two?
Also, character sheet has been completely updated to include my 3 new girls:

Characters I'm Keeping 2.jpg

Asunai

Potential Patron
On the gym outfits: I thought the original versions were very plain looking. I might do a white-colored version eventually with the decor on the shirts...I might also just do a version that has a black shirt and red / blue shorts without the design. It depends on if anyone actually wants me to do this or not... the reason I did the gym outfit mod to begin with is because I actually use the gym outfit on Mizna. Black and red is much more suiting for a reaper :3

--------------------------

Currently destroying / murdering the world cup mounts. I am not a big fan of sports and I don't like having ugly things in my game and I consider them hideous so I'm trying to gothic-fy them and trying to remove anything sports related from them as well. Modding them is proving to be challenging though because like the Amani gym outfit...not a lot of people have them so I can't see the progress in game very often. This is what I have so far:

pWbPBUf.jpg

Going to adjust the shiny on the pink area to have better contrast, going to remove the goal from the black sitting area, going to try and remove the indents for the sccer ball, going to try to add more color to the shirt, and going to try to make the different tigers different colors or keep them the same asthey currently are. At the moment it's not very good... but it will be, eventually.

oh and on the side note, going to also be providing a regular version that just has decensorship. The US version, like gormundo, got censored with lettuce. >_>

WhateverYouSay

Potential Patron
Its exactly because they were plain-looking that I somewhat like em :p in Tera there is almost nothing that looks "Normal" you either look like an extravagant weirdo or some street harlot, the normal gymsuits are somehow a way to go "out of the box" and wear something that you feel comfortable with, something "simple", something that's been forgotten nowdays , where everything must look flashy / weird / showy at all costs, really I do use those gymsuit when I want a relaxed game it feels so "normal" :D

As for the new "Soccer-style" mounts I agree with you, the original version are just ugly :mad:

Asunai

Potential Patron
Well black t-shirt version with regular colored shorts is still very plain and simple looking. I just like dark stuff xD I'm going to make a second version of the gym outfits that don't have the logo on the t-shirts. That mount is going to take awhile to get right but I will eventually get it right. LoL.

DrkPhazon

Potential Patron
Asunai , could you please do a mod to remove the tail of elins? i know theres one already but it is outdate, it was pre reaper and if you ever try to use it it will just erase ur reaper head.

BlackFlame

Potential Patron
DrkPhazon - Sure, that one may take some time though.

Just as a random request & a random question.

Can the duckie swimsuit for female humans be made topless?

Other then that, throwing a request out for the human innerwear. :rolleyes:

Asunai

Potential Patron
I can look into removing the top of that swimsuit but it really depends on if there is a mesh under it or not. Also guys I'm still here, just preparing for my new job which I start next week so the mods will probably come at a much slower pace. I'll add both of your request to the main page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.