Astarotte/Lotte no Omocha! Hair Request. (1 Viewer)

Tera Tyrant Shadic

Potential Patron
Hi, I'm here to post a request. Can you please make this character's hair. Name of this person is Astarotte Ygvar.
I found some pics of her doing a blowjob (Yes, it is an anime character). And if you need anymore reference pictures, plesae don't hesitate and just ask me.

Here's the reference shots.

http://rule34-data-003.paheal.net/_images/99013543c498533dd9be8e054bf65b7a/645627%20-%20Astarotte_Ygvar%20Astarotte_no_Omocha%21.jpeg

http://rule34-data-003.paheal.net/_images/c37ab4fe9050c444a2edc2d9aeca1b4e/435186%20-%20Astarotte_Ygvar%20Astarotte_no_Omocha%21.jpg

If you have trouble opening the images webpage, then PM me and I'll send them to you.

Also the rule "First come, First serve" applies here, so whoever is the first artist to respond to this post can do it and I'll send them reference shots by PM-ing him/her.

I would like to thank the artist in advance.

Sincerely,
Tera Tyrant Shadic

P.S Yes, I know this is like a letter. It is just the way I write. Sorry.

Request Filled

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
I don't make hairs, but since you asked nicely, and stroked my ego ;D, yeah I'll hook you up. BTW, I'm a Costume modder, normally I don't make hairs, however this one seems simple enough to achieve. BRB

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Project1.jpg

Is this what you had in mind? If you see anything that needs to change, let me know 8)

Character Code (since you liked it)
[attachmini=2]

Attachments

• Astarotte - Lotte no Omocha.png
    Astarotte - Lotte no Omocha.png
    542.9 KB · Views: 336
Astarotte Ygvar.txt
685 bytes · Views: 190

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Your Welcome ;D. But that's not the costume. That's just SDT costume components. The actual costume come later 8). Regardless, this request is filled so Anon, go ahead and move it to the proper thread ;D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.