Assassin's creed odyssey nude mod (1 Viewer)

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
10/10 wonderful, thanks for the link and the info. I prefer nudity in a time when I am sure underwear did not exist. Just put on the right armor and she'll be appropriate for the age. :D

Or... I just want a nude woman on my screen. Either or, its all good. Thanks!

Vley

Potential Patron
It's existing since some time meanwhile, yes.. She's more looking like a male topless, not even a proper A-cup, as this is the no-clipping sub-body mesh. Quality of life for the designers as it's not clipping with armor, bad for those nude mod users out there. ;)

Rather keep the clothes on in that game. Would need an entire new mesh to fix that issue. So yes, the cup size she's wearing in armors and co is late A to B cup, as there hasn't been any push ups back then nor the need to for societie's needs. :P

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
There is now a mesh mod for Kassandra that gives her breasts.

Nexus link

The preview images (which are bad) don't really do it justice. Tools and instructions are in the download, it's pretty straightforward. There's also a skin mod in the link (uses resorep) but other nude skins can be used if this one isn't to your taste.

I'd suggest using the olympic outfit (unlocked by progressing through the game). Where the basic body is built to fit beneath armor, the olympic isn't. It makes Kassandra fuller at the front and improves her shape in the back, and has an oiled version available.

C

cervo86

So I tried to install this mod but now the game wont launch after the initial splash screen. Is there a way to completely remove resorep and reset the game files to how it was before i made this mess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.