Asking for a custom dialog if anyone is up to it. (1 Viewer)

PaulMaul3rd

Potential Patron
We have some good rough ones but maybe I've watched too much Max Hardcore. But I would like a good ol' aggressive face fucking if possible. I like the down talk, the dominance, and the power that comes with it. So one that would make her seem as if she decided to see a dark side of her bf or someone, like she's asked to see how far he could go... and she finally gets to see how deep that rabbit hole is. But as far as actions, I would enjoy some fast head to balls pumping. Maybe some she pulls away and you just pull like a MK "GET OVER HERE" type deepthroat. I like it on auto personally, as not to get lost in the action. So if you could turn the tables a little after the first nut to where she is more than he ever bargained for, that would be epic! Say she says "So that's what you wanted, well shit... watch this!" and then he let's go and she just powers through it even harder than what he made her do.

Mental thoughts are welcomed but not expected, but I could give a fuck less what he is thinking. I've played with some of the ones already made but I believe if something needs work, always try to get a professional to try after you have failed horribly. So if any of you could tackle this I know you would have a winner on your hands, Thanks!

I-need-help-gif1.gif

F

Freson

This idea is fantastic. The idea of her turning around and going harder than he did is awesome! Please, oh please, someone do this.

B

bleakxxtop

I second this, it sounds really hot. Hopefully someone will get right on this idea.

A

Arclight

I like the sound of this idea, I would do it myself but I don't have enough time or experience to do it justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.