Asajj Ventress (1 Viewer)

Scyth118

Potential Patron
The artists will be the final judge but I'd say those are some great pictures. Two good front shots and two good side shots.

Although I think she is disgusting, lol, you posted some good refs. ;D THUMBS UP!! ;D

Imperator

Potential Patron
Couldn't we centralize the Star Wars requests? I know there are already 2 or 3 different topics in this section. Maybe that would help the potential artists (especially those who are willing to go on a Star Wars marathon). I can even try to make a list of the main female characters if you want.

Back on topic, since her head is oddly shaped I don't really know how a TCW Ventress would look in SDT. Do you want a regular bald SDT girl with tats or would you also like the elongated head?

Sipsi

Potential Patron
Imperator said:
Back on topic, since her head is oddly shaped I don't really know how a TCW Ventress would look in SDT. Do you want a regular bald SDT girl with tats or would you also like the elongated head?

The regular bald one with tats is enough for me. I know that the head would look weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.