Archive (1 Viewer)

HentaiBob

Potential Patron
did you take a look at the most recent posts?

HentaiBob said:
Hey Ano,
just downloaded the parts of "Archive v13" from multiple hosts and came across a problem while unzipping.
Problem was: The files had different names

"Anonymous Archive v13.zip"
and
"Anonymous Archive-v13.zip"

No big deal, just wanted to let you know ;)

EDIT: Damn didn't check, before posting! -.-
Sorry :P
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=7.msg30786#msg30786

thetruthismine

Potential Patron
Ok, I know this must sound redundant to you folks. I did however dig through the forums for hours before posting. I've found similar problems, but not close enough.
I dont think the solutions for them match mine.

I have dl the goofey "13" archives. I've seen a post or two that might suggest only one is needed.

I have dl the 7zip thing

I open the 7zip, find my archive folder, select extract.....

I've done this with failure about twenty times and figure I've overlooked something.
The times when it has produced a result was file that wore an icon for winzip stuff. If I try to unzip it.....it's something like....."cannot be opened as archive"

HentaiBob

Potential Patron
Okay I'll try to explain the single steps:

1)
You have to download all five parts.
Namely: "Anonymous Archive v13.zip.001", "Anonymous Archive v13.zip.002", "Anonymous Archive v13.zip.003", usw.
It does not matter which host you download which part from. You can mix them any way you want.

2)
Once you have downloaded all of the parts make sure they have the same name ("Anonymous Archive v13").
In my case some of the files were named "Anonymous Archive-v13.zip" or something like this.

3)
You have to install 7zip on your system.

4)
Place all the parts in one folder and rightclick the first part.
In the context menu select: 7-Zip -> Extract here

5)
done

thetruthismine

Potential Patron
I got it. I tried several times again, and to anyone who's struggling with the same problem....watch your hyphens when renaming the files. They're sneaky! Two posts above this one, the person that helped me mentioned "usw". What is that? Also, I've downloaded the archives version 13. Does that encompass all current files, or do I need 12, 11, ect.? Thanks for your help and patience. It paid off for me.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
thetruthismine said:
I got it. I tried several times again, and to anyone who's struggling with the same problem....watch your hyphens when renaming the files. They're sneaky! Two posts above this one, the person that helped me mentioned "usw". What is that? Also, I've downloaded the archives version 13. Does that encompass all current files, or do I need 12, 11, ect.? Thanks for your help and patience. It paid off for me.
no every version is comprehensive, you can't even find a full set of the older versions without trying.

I meant to release a new version weeks ago, but I will try to release a new version as soon as I get v1.17b

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.