Archive & Game download (Check Here Before Requesting) (1 Viewer)

Eley

Potential Patron
Re: Import Master List (Check Here Before Requesting)

Awesome Gallery my only issue on some of them (i.e. rangiku) is that with the zoom feature enabled when zooming out the hair abruptly ends. just reporting a tiny issue but all of them look great :)

patsy

Potential Patron

Eley said:
Awesome Gallery my only issue on some of them (i.e. rangiku) is that with the zoom feature enabled when zooming out the hair abruptly ends. just reporting a tiny issue but all of them look great :)
If you want to request those hairs be fixed feel free to take them to the revisions board. ;)

Eley

Potential Patron

patsy said:
Eley said:
If you want to request those hairs be fixed feel free to take them to the revisions board. ;)
Okie dokie will do, im gonna try out some more first though and see if i can pick up on any other Bugs, Issues or Glitches. ;D

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Eley said:
Are you referring to the links? Because those are old. I have been considering removing them because they are outdated. The archive has a Ragiku that is up to date.

Eley

Potential Patron

Anonymous said:
Eley said:
Are you referring to the links? Because those are old. I have been considering removing them because they are outdated. The archive has a Ragiku that is up to date.
Awesome, Found them, they look much better

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Updated archive v2.0 and v1.10.1 released. I actually uploaded them a while ago, but this not having a computer makes things difficult, things should be back to normal by next weekend though.

kinkman

Potential Patron

can i post a torrent for Anonymous Archive v1.10? i'll use decentralized tracking and post a magnet link. unless you know a tracker i could use.
oh and it will be unzipped so you can choose what you want to download or download first.

[edit] so does Archive 2.0 have everything 1.10 has? if so i'll make a torrent for that if you like.
thanks for all your hard work! [/edit]

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

honestly I would prefer people not make torrents of my archive, so no, don't do that.

V2.0 has everything. V1.10 has everything except what is inside of V1.10.1 and an updated release notes.

I will be updating the archive Wednsday at the earliest and Sunday at the latest (right after Konashion updates his blog). Voltlight has let me know that some of his work is missing from the archive, and once I get a computer I'm going to add a stand alone version of v1.5b, also I will add Modguy's latest loader if he chooses to make one.

Dante24

Potential Patron

Hi, could u provide an alternate download link for v2.0, it keeps saying that my ip address is currently downloading, but im not downloading anything else.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Are you on a public network? Or is someone else in your home a fan of my collection? lol

kinkman

Potential Patron

i wish you would reconsider. making a torrent would make updating a snap.
every time you want to add something you/we could make a new torrent with the added files plus the older ones.
when a person would download the torrent they could point their client to a specific folder with all the archive files they have from the previous.
the torrent client would then check the files and see they already have most of them and only download the new ones.

this would save time and bandwidth ;)

S

Sixam

Dante24 said:
Hi, could u provide an alternate download link for v2.0, it keeps saying that my ip address is currently downloading, but im not downloading anything else.

Same here, I've tried emptying the cache and everything

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

kinkman said:
i wish you would reconsider. making a torrent would make updating a snap.
every time you want to add something you/we could make a new torrent with the added files plus the older ones.
when a person would download the torrent they could point their client to a specific folder with all the archive files they have from the previous.
the torrent client would then check the files and see they already have most of them and only download the new ones.

this would save time and bandwidth ;)

I know how BT works... I'll look into uploading it elsewhere.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

I don't appreciate you asking my permission and then turning around and doing it anyway. Yes, someone told me, I'm not revealing who.

there are almost 3000 imports in the archive, choosing which ones not to download wouldn't be worth it. Also, users can delete stuff and then they'd have to pick through them again. Hence why I offer updates to previous archives, so you don't have to download the entire pack again, unless you want to.

It's jerks like you who make me want to give up updating the archive. I said I'd look into an alternate download location, and I have been. Not a lot of places allow for files greater than 200MB.

Temporary alternate download location
http://ugotfile.com/file/2401455/Anonymous Archive v2.0.zip

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

I have added to the list, a txt file that contains a list of all the imports in the archive. I will continue to do this for all new versions of the archive, including updates.

v2.0.txt - 75.1 KB

T

totalpigeon

Seems like a dud site, following your download link and clicking along doesn't download your file but instead some sort of advert gif.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

The alternate download for the archive or the txt file. I'm fairly certain my alternate download site is a dud, I need to find a new host.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Archive v2.1 and Archive v2.0.1 released as well as text files listing what files are in the archive.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

Just wanted to drop in to thank you for putting your time and effort on everything on this forum and the archives. Also I liked the list and how easy its understand and use.
Glad that we have such a hardworking moderator.

(also 200th post wheeeee)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.