Archive & Game download (Check Here Before Requesting) (1 Viewer)

Hige

Potential Patron
Re: Import Master List (Check Here Before Requesting)

Can we link it to posts on this forum? or do we not want the same shit if this forums unfortunately goes down?

I might have some time tomorrow to fix some of the links, if we can't link to posts here I'll upload the ones I have that's currently broken on the site.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

It's fine to link here, the site shouldn't go down.

Eventually I'm going to make a Mega post in the import thread with all of the stuff I have with names that isn't already on the list.

Abom713

Potential Patron

I checked some of the skins that were relevant to my interests and compared them with my own. Mine are more accurate. I understand you had to rush these and just eyeballed it, but may as well be correct (mostly). ^.^

Edward (Cowboy Bebop)

Code:
hair:sd chan,1,1;iris:normal, 
125,80,0,1;breasts:27;skin:tan;lipstick:1,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:0,0,0,10,0,0,0;hairhsl:0,1.5,1,1;skinhs
l:0,1.8,0.75,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:2;him:0;collar:1

Sayoko Bizen (Slut Girl)

Code:
hair:sd chan,1,1;iris:solid, 
89,57,135,1;breasts:98;skin:tan;lipstick:1,0,0,175,0.294;eyeshadow:140,0,175,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77
,0.35;mascara:0,0,0,1;eyebrow:205,205,230,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1.5,1,1;skinhsl:10,2.5,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:2;hi
m:0;collar:1

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

BTW, if anyone is interested in helping keep this thread up to date, let me know via PM and I'll consider making you a probationary moderator, with the potential of becoming a global moderator.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Also if you see something not on here, you could always post here with the code and I'll update the master list with your code. I don't have time to upload or recode new links all day long, I have real life stuff to do. Skin codes and links to hair imports.

L

Liber_Chaotica

Goddamnit...no skin codes for World of Warcraft characters? :<

I'm trying to make it, but goes crappy.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

See... my problem is that it takes time to update the list... but for you I will.

fallout666

Potential Patron

it takes time to make all these mods. we have to give people time.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Is that you telling me what to do, or stating that it's ok that I don't have time to do this. I'm confused by your lack of proper grammar.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Ok, well I don't think you understand the conversation. Myself and No7 are the only two people who can modify the Import Master List currently (well technically d£t can as well, but I don't expect him to) No7 doesn't update the list, if he does it is to add his own content. I don't update this because I do not have the time to pick through all of the imports and type one by one the code. I'm certain a user here has the time to make a script to do it automagically, but I don't expect someone to do that for me either.

Chance

Content Creator

You should start a topic to ask for a volunteer.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

I did that on the old board... and the few people who did volunteer did nothing... except Thaluka, and he doesn't seem to be interested in doing it again. I don't think I've seen him on this board more than a post or two.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

I'm going to work on making an updated Archive and posting it here along with a list of all of the characters in it. I may just post the updated archive and someone can help by posting a list of the characters inside.

I'm almost done updating the list, I only have about 100ish more imports to sort through. Then I can move on to downloading new ones that aren't in there. Should be done by tomorrow night.

Decided to upload what I have, it's at the top of the page. Will continue to update it if I can, expect another release tomorrow night.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Updated with Archive v1.1, not much new. If someone would like to identify characters in the ZZ Unknown folder and let me know I'll fix that for the next update. Also if you see stuff that I have missing also let me know.

And if anyone is interested in uploading the individual files somewhere and linking to them for the master list, or just plain working on the master list, let me know. I'm still looking for a trustworthy mod.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

I found two wrong identifications in your archive:
First was Pink in the folder Dragon Pink, shes actually Rika from Phantasy Star IV.
Second is Hanasaki Momoko in the folder Wedding Peach, shes actually Koigakubo Momoko from Ghost Stories.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

well Pink

Rika
rika_colour.jpg
doesn't have the twirl, so no That is correct.

And the other one you said seems to be so. I also did not organize this, I took this from archive 19.1 so any errors aren't my doing, they're just not my fixing.

So to summarize... I fixed the ghost stories one...

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

Well I should have looked up Dragon Pink because I havent never seen it. She just resembled Rika so much :P, my bad.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

I appreciate it regardless... if you happen to know any of the imports from the ZZ unknown folder let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.