Archive & Game download (Check Here Before Requesting) (1 Viewer)

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Re: Import Master List (Check Here Before Requesting)

Anonymous said:
I appreciate it regardless... if you happen to know any of the imports from the ZZ unknown folder let me know.
Well since you asked, I tried to identify starting from the first hair up to nao, thats where I got tired. But anyway, most of them were duplicates.

EDIT: LOOK FOR THE NEW LIST TWO POSTS BELOW
Heres a list: (sorry its a little messy, open with notepad)

I'll maybe continue working on these tomorrow or later still, but now I take a break.

Attachments

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

I'll definitely take a look and fix stuff up I appreciate it.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

Anonymous said:
I'll definitely take a look and fix stuff up I appreciate it.
Youre welcome, and I went through them all now. Heres the complete list:
[attachthumb=1] (edit: Identified yuia and Jessica01, updated the list)

Then some things to fix:
- In the BlazBlue folder name "Unknown 18" to "Nu 13 (2)".
- Theres two folders with same content; "Johnny Bravo" and Jonhny Bravo".
- The folder "YuYu Hauksho" should be renamed as "YuYu Hakusho"
- The folders "Toaru Majutsu No Index" and "Toaru Majutsu No Index-Railgun" have both almost the same content. The only difference is that
"...-Railgun" -folder has one import more than the other.

Thats all for now, I'll let you know if I find more.

Attachments

Complete List.txt
4.9 KB · Views: 1,103

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

After I fix this, I'll upload V1.2

So I've uploaded the newest... also made it a .zip so people would stop bitchin'.

Ace Sorou

Potential Patron

TRAINER used Vice Grip!
It's super effective!

KIRLIA used Struggle!
It's not very effective...

TRAINER used Constrict!
It's super effective!

KIRLIA fainted!

KIRLIA used Swallow!

Anyway, now that THAT little masterpiece is out of my head...

I noticed that there isn't any code for Kirlia, so, here's the save I used to make Kirlia.

Code:
hair:sd chan,1,1;iris:bright, 112,18,28,1;breasts:19;skin:light;lipstick:0,255,255,255,1;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:255,255,255,1255,255,255,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,2.12,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:4;him:1;collar:0

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Archive v1.4 added.

I'm such a silly bitch... Archive v1.3 not 1.4.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Archive v1.5 has been released, with my new file host I'm going to wind up deleting older versions of the archive as newer ones are uploaded. It's a 1GB file size limit as well as a 1GB webspace limit.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Just uploaded v1.6.2 to a new filehost because they except files up to 1GB without having a total file limit. I got banned from 4chan when I tried to link to it (wasn't aware it was a referral site), so I'm back to looking for a new filehost or I need to delete older archives... which I'm perfectly fine with doing. Back to localhostr for 1.7 this weekend. I also left 1.6 up there in case people don't want 1.6.2.7z, 1.6.zip is not updated, it's old.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Archive 1.7 released, i was going to wait for the next update but I already uploaded it in an attempt to test out some software.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Archive 1.8.1 released, updated with mod loader and removed old version and old mod loader, plus new content

fallout666

Potential Patron

its the file sever that he uses. since some are faster then other other are slow for free users.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Almost all upload sites throttle downloads for free users, premium users don't get throttled.

Mediafire seems to be the only one I've noticed to not throttle, but they have a file limit of 200MB and they aren't very reliable

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Positive karma to anyone who finds errors in the archive to be fixed, new content missing from the archive that isn't recently posted on the forum/4chan (by recently I mean, from the time the last archive was released to current time), posting a zip with txt files containing skin codes, and helping organize unknown characters (ZZ_Unknown).

Someone has requested that I add skin codes to the archive, but I'd appreciate help with that because it'll be time consuming to catch up.

patsy

Potential Patron

That sounds like a challenge. There might be a couple things you might not know about. Just got to wait an hour for the file to download.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Perhaps it's an idea to split the archive into multiple files, like Kuroryuu's background archives? It makes downloading easier and a lot of items you don't want can be left alone.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

I don't actually read anything posted in the background forum... so I don't know how he does it.

EDIT: I just read what he does, and I could start doing that after the next release, where I will release the full 240+MB archive and a 10MB archive consisting of just new content. It will be a pain, because kuroryuu is just doing backgrounds there are no folders I imagine, whereas mine I would have to release duplicate folders of just new content. I also replace in the archive new versions of SDT/Loader and such.

When I say a pain, I mean for me, not for anyone else.

Is Uploading.com really that slow?

patsy

Potential Patron

Okay, I only really know Homestuck/Hivebent, no clue on the rest of it.

At glance, these appear to be duplicates: "1117-jade-harley.png" and "Jade.png", "1118-vriska-serket.png" and "Vriska (2) .png", "Nepata.png" and "Nepeta.png" (the latter has the correct spelling).

While I'm at it, here's a collection of hair files and codes gathered from http://mspachan.net/aart/res/7275.html: http://www.mediafire.com/?xrjxko1hj4et7ks (no clue how you would want to merge the folders or what, otherwise I would have done it myself and uploaded that <_<).

"nepeta-nohat.png", "rose.png", "kanaya-noeye.png", and "sollux.png" from my file appear to be the same as "1090-nepeta-leijon.png", "1091-rose-lalonde.png", "1092-kanaya-maryam.png", and "1115-terezi-pyrope.png" from your Homestuck/Hivebent folder, respectively. Yes, that last one is really Sollux, not Terezi. The booru just had the wrong name when it was downloaded (and someone has since corrected it over there).

Oh, actually I have seen something else. Your "Cowboy Beebop" folder is misspelled- the correct spelling is "Cowboy Bebop" (one 'e'). :P

And yes, it really took me an hour to download 1.8.1. Shit be throttled something fierce for us freeloaders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.