Archive & Game download (Check Here Before Requesting) (2 Viewers)

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Re: Import Master List (Check Here Before Requesting)

Anonymous said:
Kind sir, I'm an admin, not a moderator.

Sorry not really familiar with the terms, thought that they both meant the same lol...

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Ok, new alternative download location

http://ul.to/88blnegv

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

New archives up, in the process of uploading to an alternate download location, link will be added sometime in the next 12 hours hopefully.

TFO

Potential Patron

Hello there. Maybe it is just me, but the v2.2 seems to have some troubles. While unzipping it, it states, that it's wrongly packed. v2.1 is working fine.

Just wanted to inform you.

O

oogmastaa

Diddo to what TFO said. cant extract 2.2

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

I can only imagine that you should redownload it as your file is probably not complete. What is the exact filesize of the zip you have?

TFO

Potential Patron

Anonymous said:
I can only imagine that you should redownload it as your file is probably not complete. What is the exact filesize of the zip you have?

287 mb

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Hmmmm, you two are the only two that seem to have a problem. What unpacking program are you using. I always suggest 7zip.

Again, if it's not working, redownload it

TFO

Potential Patron

I redownloaded it, used WinRar and WinZip. Both have trouble with the file, while v2.1 works fine.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

I don't know what to tell you. You are the only ones having problems. Me asking you to try 7zip would probably be useless, but feel free to try that as well.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Apparently using 7zip alleviates this problem. I may begin releasing multiple versions being a 7z and a zip. I don't use the default windows archival software.

I apologize for the convenience. ;)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

New archive released, working on making an alternate download right now.

v2.3 and v2.2.1

rufferto

Vivacious Visitor

Anon, I think I found one hair import that´s missing in your archive:
polarbear posted the hair for Kimiko Ross (DresdenCodak) a while back.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Thank you

Something crossed my mind earlier. Should Official SWF imports be sorted into their own SWF Import folder, or should they be sorted with the characters/content they go with?

areplyy

Potential Patron
Re: Import Master List (Check Here Before Requesting) [error][v2.3]

Anonymous said:
Here is the updated archive. Along with a list of everything in the archive.
Anonymous Archive v2.3 (Alternate location)[attachthumb=4]

(emphasis mine)

I think I found an error with the above link's download: when I try to unzip the 2.3 archive I get this error message

(Begins)

Code:
An error occured while extracting files:

Command Line output:

caution: filename not matched:  Anonymous Archive v2.3/Sora no Woto/No\?l Kannagi.png
(Ends)

OS is Ubuntu linux 10.04 (Lucid Lynx, 64 bit, LTS), unzipper was the Archive Manager (in Gnome) that comes with it. I can't code anything beyond hello world in BASIC, but if I had to guess I think its either the backslash or the question mark that's not being recognised.

To replicate the bug, open the file and drag out the folder and drop.

(I hope I'm doing this right. First time visitor, first (technically second-time) poster here)

+EDIT+

Just checked the file a bit more closely and its "intact" - . Its named No?l Kanagi.png and I think the problem might be that my computer isn't set up to recognise accents or the full unicode character set on filesnames; that or the file had a ? in the name to begin with and Linux is saying "oh hell no, srs".

I think that using the 7zr should let anyone else with this problem simultaneously unzip and rename the file, which is really the only thing stopping it from unzipping smoothly with the rest of them. I don't think there's a need to make a v2.3.1 since no one on a Mac or a Windows machine has any problem with it (and since I don't know if Soro No Wota is an anime/manga/hentai/inflatable pillow franchise I don't really feel I'm missing out), but it'd be nice to get rid of the error before 2.4 release.

Consider this an FYI as much a bug report. I've a quarter gigabit of other stuff to be looking at now, if you'll excuse me. :D

Oh, and keep up the excellent work everyone. SDT is a masterpiece and I feel like I should be wearing a smoking jacket when I'm reading these forums.

- a

-end of edit-

+EDIT 2 or gee this new user isn't that thorough at all... +

also add

Code:
caution: filename not matched:  Anonymous Archive v2.3/Ace Attorney/1217\-desir\?e\-delite.png

to the pile that make me go "boo, hiss!"

Seems last time I was unzipping in when the error interrupted and stopped the rest from unzipping too. If I can find how to search for filenames containing "?" in zipped archives and rename 'em out during extraction I'll do another edit, but in the mean time I'll just leave this post as is. 2 edits on my second post is probably raising enough eyebrows as it is!
+end edit 2+

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

The Ace Attorney character has an accent on her name, and the Sora character has the u with 2 dots over it. I've since appended the file names for v2.4. I am actually an avid user of ubuntu. 8.04 Hardy Heron here though. I think that's the codename for 8.04.

If you find anymore problems let me know and I'll fix them.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Also, I still need someone's opinion on whether swf imports should go into their own folder, or should I sort them like all other hair imports?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.