Archive & Game download (Check Here Before Requesting) (1 Viewer)

patsy

Potential Patron
Re: Import Master List (Check Here Before Requesting)

Yep. 16 "main" characters and all the little variations makes for a lot of hairs. <_<

bomg

Potential Patron

Newbie here with a question. Can I post skin codes in here because I have a lot and want to share (210 to be exact, but I only made one... it's the thought that counts, right?) Still, May I?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

If you post it in a format similar to the archive I can quickly integrate it into the archive.
If you post it in some other fashion that I can integrate it I'll do that as well.

Regardless post them if you'd like.

bomg

Potential Patron

Great! Here's Frida Suarez from El Tigre

Code:
hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,0,0,255,1;breasts:19;skin:tan;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:227,78,78,0.608;mascara:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:189,142,61,1,189,142,61,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,2.91,1.25,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;him:3;collar:leather;gag:none;legwear:kneehigh,255,255,255,1

It may not be exactly the same but it may work while someone else does a better one

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Archive v1.9 released.

From this point forward I will try to release in the following manner v2 and v1.9.1 where v2 will be the complete collection and v1.9.1 will be an appending of v1.9 with the new content of v2. I'm not certain exactly how I will name them yet, but that's the plan.

How does that sound?

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

Anonymous said:
Archive v1.9 released.

From this point forward I will try to release in the following manner v2 and v1.9.1 where v2 will be the complete collection and v1.9.1 will be an appending of v1.9 with the new content of v2. I'm not certain exactly how I will name them yet, but that's the plan.

How does that sound?

Sounds good to me, its a good thing to have the newest stuff separated from the archive so it doesnt take a painful lot of time to download the whole archive all over and over again. :)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Man, I knew this was going to be a pain, but I had no clue. I have no intent of including skin codes in the archive unless someone is willing to provide txt files for me to integrate into the archive.

bomg

Potential Patron

I do have a .txt file full of skin codes, but i dont know how to upload it

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Two questions, what is the size of the file? and Can you mark in the file the character names and what they're from so I can sort it?

bomg

Potential Patron

1) 64 Kb
2) The codes already have names, where they're from is missing but i can add it

bomg

Potential Patron

Here it is, my massive skin codes list. Enjoy!
(almost none is mine though)

Attachments

codigos.txt
64.3 KB · Views: 449

fallout666

Potential Patron

thanks for the file. but will need to do some editing since all over the place. would been nice if in groups by the file name like put all Naruto on group and bleach in on group.

bomg

Potential Patron

thanks for the fact, im fixing it right now and adding some new codes

bomg

Potential Patron

Upgraded with some other code as well as organized by series

Be appreciative please. I busted my ass for 3 hours straight accommodating 227 codes. Yes, it was as tedious as it sounds. I deserve a thanks, probably

Again, Enjoy! From my personal collection for you, because i love you people

Attachments

codigos.txt
66.7 KB · Views: 384

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

I'm actually going offline for a while, I will however while I'm offline work on integrating this into the archive.

Are these all codes missing from the archive?

bomg

Potential Patron

Some i found on the archive, others were from the booru, a few were scattered all over this forum, and like 8 or 9 were made by me

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Archive v1.9.1 and v1.10 released. v1.9.1 is an expansion of v1.9 and v1.10 is the complete archive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.