Aqua from Kingdom Hearts (2 Viewers)

jhuebert95

Potential Patron
Is anyone willing to do an entire swf mod for aqua from kingdom hearts birth by sleep? I mean the ENTIRE outfit, boots and all? I found some hair for aqua in the archive, but it really didn't do it for me :/ anybody feel up to the task of making one so good, Square Enix themselves would be proud lol?

Just like the picture I attached?

I will praise you like a god for all time if you can pull this off!

[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• aqua2.png
    aqua2.png
    139 KB · Views: 3,953

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
@ synon - Thanks for the BTS vid. Looking forward to watching the process (and the costume, eh?)

@ dante - You did her hair twice. Nice!

Synonymous

Content Creator
Watch Hour 2

Added the rest of the outlines for her clothes
Her sleeves look kind of weird, to be fixed later
The only problem now is how I'll draw the two cloth things hanging from her waist (it can't go over her calf)

Her stockings are pretty much finished afaik
[attachurl=1]

Thanks for the hairs Dante

Attachments

aqua_stockings.swf
7.2 KB · Views: 1,299

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Not a problem at all, thanks for taking the costume of my list 8) They only took me about 30 minutes a piece, give or take 5. They went pretty quick thanks to your refs.

heliosinfinity

Potential Patron
wow this is coming out amazing Dante your hairs are amazing like your costumes and Synonymous that is quite literally the most amazing detail taken into aquas costume great videos you guys aswell as others make the best mods ;D

Synonymous

Content Creator
Crusader41821 said:
Those videos were excellent. That is a skill I really wish that I had.
I'm glad people like them

It only looks impressive when sped up though >.>

heliosinfinity said:
wow this is coming out amazing Dante your hairs are amazing like your costumes and Synonymous that is quite literally the most amazing detail taken into aquas costume great videos you guys aswell as others make the best mods ;D
I'll try my best =D

jhuebert95

Potential Patron
@Dante could you also post some mirrored versions of the hairs? Like a left version of the right hair, and a right version of the left hair? Just wondering :)

S

SilverDamiien

is it just me or is anyone else having problems finding the rest of the costume? (p.s i know this forum is old as shit but still)

stuntcock

Content Creator
Did you guys ever find it?
Synonymous Synonymous has been absent from Undertow for several months. He shared an archive which includes some WIP files, but Aqua isn't among them. Like many modders, Synon has a few unfinished projects which he has chosen not to share. Maybe he's unhappy with how it looks; maybe he accidentally deleted the whole thing; maybe he just forgot about it.

SilverDamiien is a guest account which isn't capable of replying. migitheparasite migitheparasite isn't currently around. As far as I can tell, this thread was moved to the "Filled Requests" section in 2013 by @anonymous, because of the completed hairstyle. You probably won't get answers from any of the people that I've mentioned.

If you really want to see more progress then you should try to find useful side-view Reference Images for the various parts of the costume (presumably omitting the stockings because Synon already finished them). I'd suggest that you post a new Request thread instead of reviving this one, because this one will tend to generate confusion.

The biggest challenge will be "how should we deal with the waist cloth thingie?" because it's long enough to touch the ground when the girl is kneeling. If you have a preference, or a clever idea for how to simplify the problem, then please mention it in your Request.

Livid Yandere

Potential Patron
Synonymous Synonymous has been absent from Undertow for several months. He shared an archive which includes some WIP files, but Aqua isn't among them. Like many modders, Synon has a few unfinished projects which he has chosen not to share. Maybe he's unhappy with how it looks; maybe he accidentally deleted the whole thing; maybe he just forgot about it.

SilverDamiien is a guest account which isn't capable of replying. migitheparasite migitheparasite isn't currently around. As far as I can tell, this thread was moved to the "Filled Requests" section in 2013 by @anonymous, because of the completed hairstyle. You probably won't get answers from any of the people that I've mentioned.

If you really want to see more progress then you should try to find useful side-view Reference Images for the various parts of the costume (presumably omitting the stockings because Synon already finished them). I'd suggest that you post a new Request thread instead of reviving this one, because this one will tend to generate confusion.

The biggest challenge will be "how should we deal with the waist cloth thingie?" because it's long enough to touch the ground when the girl is kneeling. If you have a preference, or a clever idea for how to simplify the problem, then please mention it in your Request.

Thanks for replying so quickly, and giving all that info ^^

and yea i might look into it eventually, its not that big a deal, and having the stockings is still great, so Synon did an amazing job regardless.

xscaralienx

Potential Patron
Sorry for necroposting but can anyone repost Aqua's hairs? they are not on the site's file share/posting service and I can't downlad them on the links, it tells me that I cant run flash despite having the proper settings to do so

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.