Kingdom Hearts: Aqua Re-Request (1 Viewer)

Sploode1117

Potential Patron
So Aqua was once being worked on by a couple of content creators way back in 2013 (Synonymous was doing the outfit, and Dante completed her hair), however nothing really came of her request aside from her hair (see here: Aqua from Kingdom Hearts). If possible I would love her full costume (dynamic with the breast slider).

Seeing as it's a thread over 5 years old at this point, reviving it seemed fruitless, so here we are. I grabbed the ripped game models as source material, and included some fanart as well.

All the images can be found here as well if you'd prefer Imgur format: Aqua's References

aqua___kingdom_hearts_by_genzoman.jpg

4dc0751302fe3d3557bcbce0c5de475a--kingdom-hearts-anime-kingdom-hearts-aqua.jpg

xFrR9Ry.jpg

VNPIVza.jpg

UnTCLKi.jpg

O0jaX9L.jpg

Im2dp6A.jpg

VxziI8u.jpg

EhTmkpq.jpg

I5GTxpu.jpg

The only real issue with her design is the blue "skirt" hanging from her hips, as they are incredibly long and would probably flow onto the ground.

Finally, I would love to know whether it's possible to divide the costume into arm, torso and leg files for the added flexibility. Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.