APB Reloaded (Nude tutorial) (1 Viewer)

ultima

Vivacious Visitor
This is a tutorial! There is no patch or other.

Know that at the base, you can not remove underwear default.
It will buy more underwear offer in the game

1 - Personalize underwear with one or more symbols.

2 - well remember (or have a screenshot of your character), then find the files to rename.For this, we will use UModel.

3 - Simply drag the file and umodel.exe you with an overview of the model.

Files in women's clothes are in the folder:
Code:
 ...\APBGame\Content\Release\Packages\APB_CharacterTool\Female

4 - Now that the files are found, rename them (eg name.upk.bak)

5 - start the game and have fun :)

Attention. There are some drawbacks. If you want to change clothes when you changed the files, the game will not find them and you will remove your character. (Dress, pants, shirt ...) But do not worry, everything remains in inventory.

Other incovenient, if you look at the auction sale, items you edit (with overview), the game will crash.

Personally, I create the files *.bat.

bat file in my example:

Nude.bat
Code:
[COLOR=#333333][FONT=arial]rename F_Skirt_Mini_Functional_Flared.upk F_Skirt_Mini_Functional_Flared.upk.bak
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=arial]rename F_Swimwear_BikiniTop_Functional_HalterRing.upk F_Swimwear_BikiniTop_Functional_HalterRing.upk.bak
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=arial]rename F_Underwear_Bra_Functional_Strapless.upk F_Underwear_Bra_Functional_Strapless.upk.bak
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=arial]rename F_Underwear_Thong_Functional_Lace.upk F_Underwear_Thong_Functional_Lace.upk.bak[/FONT][/COLOR]

Original.bat
Code:
[COLOR=#333333][FONT=arial]rename F_Skirt_Mini_Functional_Flared.upk.bak F_Skirt_Mini_Functional_Flared.upk
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=arial]rename F_Swimwear_BikiniTop_Functional_HalterRing.upk.bak F_Swimwear_BikiniTop_Functional_HalterRing.upk
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=arial]rename F_Underwear_Bra_Functional_Strapless.upk.bak F_Underwear_Bra_Functional_Strapless.upk
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=arial]rename F_Underwear_Thong_Functional_Lace.upk.bak F_Underwear_Thong_Functional_Lace.upk[/FONT][/COLOR]

View attachment Umodel.rar
Nude_APB_01.jpg Nude_APB_02.jpg

Sorry for my english :/

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wargasem

Just simply remove the bikini files. The game will only replace them if it patch's or you repair. Works for me

chris22

Potential Patron
which bikini should i have ? i ahve the start bikini with and without symbol dont work, but at other persons it works

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

ok i can see the tits but not the bottom

ultima

Vivacious Visitor
We need you to put symbols on the bikini for example.If you leave the default and you rename the file from the bikini,you do not get about you, but instead get the underwear basic.

sorry for my bad english.

K

Klaide

okay, the boobs show perfectly on my screen and i used the adhesive bra as a base but everyone else in APB still sees the adhesive bra. I know that this is suppose to work so that others can see it because i have seen it before on another person. i do feel like i skipped a few steps though. how do i find my customized version of the bra and not a default?

ultima

Vivacious Visitor
I didn't understand your question.Is what you could write with English easier to understand. As you can see,I have a little trouble with English but I make an effort to try to share things with you.

If ever you can write in French, it would be easier. Did not forget to also put the English version so that others can understand.

D

dreirot

First off, this tutorial just tells you how to invalidate the clothing articles, which is a client side mod. This means that others will not see your toplessness, only the bra that you have on. What you saw was the product of a glitch that occurs when the game mistakes your character for a male, and removes all the underwear, leaving you topless. It's not possible to reproduce, and was patched out in 1.8.

As for your second question, I don't quite understand what you're asking.

Argamnan

Potential Patron
Hi there,
Sorry to bring this thread back but nobody mentioned this. Can you get banned for this ? I've read from a year old post on another forum that people were banned, but since this thread has been made quite recently I assume this is no longer true. Am I right ?

Thanks in advance.

NotMe

Content Creator
Hi there,
Sorry to bring this thread back but nobody mentioned this. Can you get banned for this ? I've read from a year old post on another forum that people were banned, but since this thread has been made quite recently I assume this is no longer true. Am I right ?

Thanks in advance.
There's always a risk but I haven't heard about anyone getting banned in this game for modding.

johnbao

Potential Patron
View attachment 3447
Naked psycho gangsta bitch: Clothes only slow you down. Pack more firepower instead.

great works eddy can you share this nude skin? i have the original nude skin from GVZ before, and it doesn't work in-game because they only allow topless but the bottom isn't fully nude. so you did with this tut and got it fully nude? im just curious that we can fully get the girls nude or not. or you're using tattoo on the bottom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.