Anyone know what happened to darknestfantasyerotica.com? (1 Viewer)

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
Their site has been down now for over 24 hours...anyone know why? I am hoping it's only an extended maintenance or something. Thanks.

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
Their site has been down now for over 24 hours...anyone know why? I am hoping it's only an extended maintenance or something. Thanks.
I wouldn't doubt blizzard is behind it.......probably tired of having to break the mods and went directly after the source and shut them down.
Ofcourse I pulled that out of my ass. could just be an issue with the site...but it still being down after 24hrs doesn't sound good.

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
I wouldn't doubt blizzard is behind it.......probably tired of having to break the mods and went directly after the source and shut them down.
Ofcourse I pulled that out of my ass. could just be an issue with the site...but it still being down after 24hrs doesn't sound good.
Darknest is used for other purposes than mods, but yeah...I did think that was a possibility. The main bypass client isn't hosted on Darknest anyways, so I know where to get that and there's another sister website that is in it's infancy that people are posting mods to. Maybe their having issues with their domain provider...hoping it comes back up soon! *fingers crossed*

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
more than likely an issue on their end...this wouldn't be the first time this has happened with darknest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.