1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any way to purchase ryona/wrestlng clips with relative anonymity?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by horatiojones80, Jan 23, 2012.

1. horatiojones80

horatiojones80 Vivacious Visitor

with the general lack of good ryona/wrestling clips floating around the net (and with the shutdown of megaupload making things even harder) ive found a site that sells them pretty cheaply (around 6 dollars) and shows the exact things im into.

I have a Debit card but its directly connected to my name. i do kind of what to avoid this. I also am a bit skeptical about giving my debit/credit info to websites im unsure about.

Is there any way to pay for things like this with relative anonymity. I say relative of course because of course if someone REALLY wanted to track me they would, thats not what im worried about, i just dont want it that out in the open. Its a fetish that im not personally ashamed of, but id prefer if other people didnt know about it.

2. Mardion

Mardion Swell Supporter

Can't think anything else other than PayPal if it's available.

Also, why not tell us the site to which you're referring? Not only will it be helpful for those who don't know it, you'll also receive opinions from people who've bought from them as to how trustworthy they are.

3. horatiojones80

horatiojones80 Vivacious Visitor

Women's World Wrestling
    Welcome
    saw one of their clips on youtube, liked what i saw, the prices seem pretty reasonable.