Any requests? (1 Viewer)

jellyman

Potential Patron
ooh nami after the time skip (one piece) would be nice.
after 2 years of old men, she shows the strawhats how much she missed them.

dutchlove

Potential Patron
I heartily endorse the Mass Effect and Dragon Age girls - Miranda already has a few but more never hurts. And then there's Tali, and Liara, and Katsumi, and Jack, and... Well, you get the picture. Same with DA, especially since the girls haven't had as much coverage.

dutchlove

Potential Patron
Ooh, and Game of Thrones as well! Cercei seducing someone/getting her comeupance, Danaerys servicing Drogo (or Viserys if you wanna get all incest-y), Melissandre converting someone to the cause... The list goes on.

Vegita11554

Potential Patron
dutchlove said:
Ooh, and Game of Thrones as well! Cercei seducing someone/getting her comeupance, Danaerys servicing Drogo (or Viserys if you wanna get all incest-y), Melissandre converting someone to the cause... The list goes on.

Second!! Cercei's gonna get it!

mike

Casual Client
*Sigh*...did you read the previous posts ?? This guy hasn't fulfilled a single request and there's a great chance he never will. Arkhamll does so post in his thread instead.

@Anon : maybe you could lock it.

A

Arkhamll

dutchlove said:
I heartily endorse the Mass Effect and Dragon Age girls - Miranda already has a few but more never hurts. And then there's Tali, and Liara, and Katsumi, and Jack, and... Well, you get the picture. Same with DA, especially since the girls haven't had as much coverage.

There are a few with Miranda?! If you could direct me to them I'd be grateful. I didn't think any existed so I just wrote two of my own, I would love to see other people's work with her.

astounded

Avid Affiliate
Hmm...
College girl trying to work herself out of an "F" grade?
Airline Stewardess trying to apologies for a long layover with some entertainment?
Girl discovers her masochistic streak during a sorority hazing?
Street walker trying to earn enough money for a breast enlargement surgery?
Secretary brings in the morning coffee and kicks of the day right?
Girl goes door to door for her charity and finds a way to earn extra for the cause?

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Some airline stewardesses here:

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=880.msg29318#msg29318

(for whenever you make the dialogue)

fallout666

Potential Patron
do not know if any one made this or not. the guy will not push her or make do anything she does on her own. its called self mode. she does work guy just stands there and goes for ride.

mike

Casual Client
I can't believe this thread is still going ::). The guy hasn't answered for over a year now and didn't furnish a single dialogue.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
I'm laughing so hard at how much people refuse to read in the hopes that their request will be filled. XD

nightpack

Potential Patron
i would love to see some for kagome(inuyasha) toru honda(fruits basket) pan(dbz) and one of a mother trying to get her kids everything on there christmas list from santa

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Point proven.
coffee.gif

intruder007

Vivacious Visitor
I know it's a longshot and all, but could you do, by any chance, a dialog based on the film Last Tango in Paris? You know, as if the guy were Paul and the girl Jeanne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.