Any particularly great videos for collapsing to ones knees? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Vindominis
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
V

Vindominis

It might seem like something common in wrestling ryona, but I particularly enjoy clips where women are utterly knocked out, laid out face up or down helplessly. Particularly, I enjoy when they are slammed into this position, or more enjoyably, fall to their knees in defeat, unable to continue and collapse to the ground, moaning as they do it, with little to no twitching on the ground after the fact.

I know WWE videos generally have a lot of these, but I am looking to expand my knowledge of good sellers for this kind of KO. I recently came across SLAMpegs, and they seem to have affordable prices for the content being given, but I am hoping to find someone who knows of some specific places I could find this kind of KO.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
I just got a custom done with Sleeperkid, but it is not released yet. I wish it was because I am not sure if the outfits or the way the women sell the KOs is for you. Anyways, the final KO is actually along the lines of what you are looking for.

The movie stars Lucky O'Shea and Jinx with Lucky on the receiving end for most of the video, selling a variety of different KOs. Jinx is an SKW regular, but Lucky is a guest who's background is indie wrestling. I thought both performed amazingly well.

So regarding the move that is relevant to this topic, the video ends with a sleeperhold KO on Lucky followed by a necksnap. Lucky then slowly slumps to her knees then crashes face first on the ground. Jinx rolls her over and drags her off camera to end the video.

There are also two KOs where she is forced to her knees before being KO'd. The first one she is finished off via nerve pinch KO and the other one she is kicked in the face while she is on her knees, which sends her crashing to her back, then finished off with another face kick.

Once again, I am not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for, but just wanted to give a heads up. When he releases it, you will probably be able to find it here:

SKWPPV

I assume it will be listed under the 'various clip downloads'. Take care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.