Another Writer Looking to Help. (1 Viewer)

thatguy

Potential Patron
I've posted a few times here and there in the forum and i've taken a few cracks at modding, yea totally not gunna happen, and I'm a writer its what I do so I figure I could help that way. I been following the game along and using other peoples stuff they posted so Its about time I help.

I'm a fairly good writer so for the most part I can write any scenario. I don't have any examples because I haven't done one that I spent more than 2 minutes on lol. I can assure you tho it will be good xD.

Rules to follow when asking for a dialogue from me:
1. I generally won't do tv series because for the most part i have no idea what any of these are. Its worth a shot putting one down, but I'd put down a little scenario too.
2. Give me some time I don't know when I'll have time, it varies, ill do my best to keep you informed though.

Thank You! Can't wait to try one xD. I'll also make one just to post up here xD.

Shybear

Potential Patron
A catgirl with the dialogue starting pissed off/angry and ending in her willingly choking herself out and ahegaoing. ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.