Anonymous Archive Bodies? (1 Viewer)

Dooodmaan

Potential Patron
Hey all, so I downloaded the anonymous archive and I'm able to load the hair, but are there files for the body configurations? Or do I have to do that all myself. For example if I switch between Sakura and Tsunade from Naruto they should have different breast sizes and what not. How do I achieve this with what I have downloaded?

Faceless

Content Creator
If you're not using a dynamic hair, or you are but the body isn't updating, you're just going to have to update the body manually.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hey all, so I downloaded the anonymous archive and I'm able to load the hair, but are there files for the body configurations? Or do I have to do that all myself.
Hello Dooodmaan.
PNG hair mods (static) are just pictures that SDT uses to replace her hair, nothing more.
SWF hair (static or dynamic) and costume mods sometimes have Custom Data embeded, sometimes not. It depends if the modder decided to add them (e.g. none of mine have them).

If you want to save characters with their outfit, you can do it in the Modding tab ("Save Character" button) but you'll have to specify the path of all the mods that are not part of the game (ie. the skin colour, breast size, ear shape, basic clothing, etc. will be saved automaticaly, but you'll have to specify the location of hair mods, SWF clothing, background, etc. on your computer).
Patsy's How to save custom characters thread gives detailled info with pictures.

If you are using the Loader, you can write the mods used in a TXT file (I think, I never use the Loader :tongue:).
There are "read me" files and other infos in the Loader folders.

Also, in the original Archive thread, there are some (most?) Custom Data codes. There is a field to load them in the Modding Tab: copy the data, paste it there and press the "Load" button. After you can save the character and it will have that Cutom Data loaded with her.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.